29.Back

Natalia's POV

Solomon confirmed it was Skylar who gave away my location which really confused me because I haven't spoken to Skylar since I left LA. I was also very sure she didn't know this place so how did she find out I was here?

And when she did, why didn't she come here herself? Why did she have to send Solomon over?

These questions were bothering me and Solomon refused to provide me with the answers. He kept insisting I come back so Skylar would explain it all herself.

I agreed and packed up my things. The next day, I was set to leave with him. Nana packed us with lots of snacks and promised to visit once my baby was born.

Tina couldn't stop tearing up and I couldn't help but feel the same. For the past three months, we've gotten really close. I was going to miss her a lot.

We arrived at Los Angeles much later and I was already feeling weary from the trip.

Solomon booked a Uber that took me straight to my Villa. I knew Sky would be there expecting me. I could feel my heart racing.

I was feeling really anxious because I hadn't seen or spoken to her in months. Knowing her, she'll definitely beat me before I could even start explaining why I left.

I thanked the Uber driver as he put my luggage out of the vehicle just right in front of my gate.

"Natalia Quinn is it?" He asked and I nodded.

"I don't really know you as I don't watch movies but seeing you on the news after your sudden disappearance, I've become a fan. I must say. You're a really brave girl and I'm glad you returned. Go show the world just how shinier you can get." He said and smiled at me before leaving.

I smiled feeling a new sense of self love.

I imputed the pass code and wheeled my luggage in.

Anna my nanny ran towards me, all smiles.

"Talia!" She yelled as she enveloped me in a hug.

I laughed lightly at her enthusiasm.

"How have you been nanny?" I asked smiling as she pulled away.

She nodded, jumping with her hands on her mouth as if trying to muffle a scream. She really couldn't contain her happiness.

Her eyes trailer down to my protruded tummy and she let out a gasp.

She placed a hand on my tummy and smiled at me. Her eyes filled with joy.

"I can't believe this. Little Talia is all grown up and now starting her own family." She said eyes watering. I pulled her in for a hug. No doubt she was like my mother. I loved her so much.

She helped with my luggage as we went inside. My house was still the same. Nothing was moved or changed about it.

"Where's Sky?" I asked looking around the empty living room.

"She's in her room." Anna said solemnly. "That's what she has being doing since you left. Locking herself up." She finished.

"I'll go to her." I said flashing her a smile before climbing up the stairs.

I knocked on Skylar's door and it flung open the next minute.

I made eye contact with a very different Sky.

Her hair was messy, eye bags evident on her face, eyes red and puffy and she was still in her night wear.

She looked, unkept

"Sky." I breathed.

She looked me up and down before her eyes swirled with an unknown emotion. Next second she was bawling like a baby.

"I'm so sorry Sky." I said now crying with her. I swear this pregnancy hormones weren't helping.

We were now in each others arms crying uncontrollably.

A few minutes later we were both sitting on her bed facing each other.

"How far gone is it?" She said referring to my baby bump.

"Oh...three months, two weeks." I said smiling while rubbing my tummy.

She held my free hand and rubbed it.

"You have no idea how crazy I've been for the past three months Talia. You should have at least told me where you were. I was worried sick. Everyone was." She said.

"I'm sorry Sky. I was just at a point in my life where I was so confused and didn't know what to do. I wanted to at least protect my baby." I said pouting.

She laughed lightly at my childishness and patted my cheek.

"Either ways I'm just relieved you're back." She said. "Oh I need to make a quick call." She said and jumped out of the bed.

I watched as she picked up her phone from the vanity and dialed a number.

"Good news Gamma. Your Luna's back." She said and my eyes widened. Was she talking to Caleb? That means Callum would get the news anytime soon. I wasn't ready to face him just yet.

"Sky what are you doing?!" I said but she already put down the phone.

"What girl? Sorry I had to keep my promise and by the way why don't you want them to know you've returned? Callum has being a wreck since you disappeared. He'll be more than happy to see you." She said smiling.

I looked down at my hands feeling guilty.

"How did you find my location? I never told you that my grandmother's house was in NYC." I said.

"Your Dad. He told me." She said and I looked at her shocked.

"Really? Dad knew where I was? But I don't understand. If he did why did he tell you? I thought-"

"Calm down girl. Your Dad is a changed man now. Believe me when I say that. He cut off ties with his mistress the evil witch." Sky said and my mouth fell open.

"Really? But why tho?"

"Apparently he realized his mistakes and now wants to make amends. You should give him a chance Talia. He looked so sincere when he was talking to me."

I nodded solemnly. I was willing to make amends with my father. I definitely was. My mom would want that too.

"Why didn't you come yourself then? Why did you send Solomon over?" I asked curiously.

"Haha. That's a funny story actually. Solomon was devastated after you disappeared. He wouldn't stop re echoing how your disappearance made his profits cut down.

He was always bugging me to find you, to find out places you could have gone so when I finally did, I thought he'd like to do the honours of bringing you back and so that's how it happened." She said clapping in the end.

I laughed at her playfulness. She seemed livelier than when I saw her at the door over an hour ago.

"Talia. Once you meet Callum, you're going to have a press conference. Apologize to Liadlings and complete the movie you left unaccomplished. Fans are crazy about that." She said.

"Of course." I replied.

"You should also visit your father. The poor man is no longer himself." She added and I nodded. Just then we heard the doorbell then next a loud voice.

"Well, well. Speak of the devil." Sky grinned and I swallowed.

***********

Hey lovelies 💜

A very happy new month to you all

Announcement: I'll be releasing the very last chap and epilogue of MMIAC later today. Think of it as a new month's gift😉

Hope you enjoyed this chap

Leave your thoughts in the comments and vote pls

Love you all💜