Moving in

Okay the mansion was more than huge. It was enormous. Carlos, Charles and Pierre were the first to arrive apart from Kimi and Sebastian who had already moved in the previous day to get everything setteld. Nico and Max joined soon enough. After a while everyone was there except from Lando, Kevin and Sergio, Kevin and Sergio were carpooling together since Kevin passed Sergio on his way there. Carlos thought that Sergio was probably just enjoying the last few minutes in his home and that they would get to the house soon enough. Carlos was worried about Lando though. Lando had been known in McLaren to sleep in quite often so it was probably that. Carlos knew he shouldn't bother Lando but when he saw Kevin and Sergio arriving he stepped away from the group and send the first of what would be thirty messages. "Carlos, we're going in, it's taking to long before Lando shows up. Kimi and Seb made dinner, are you coming?" He heard the voice of his teammate coming around the corner. "I think I'll wait for a bit longer just incase Lando has already lost his key." "Carlos there's a doorbell. Just say that you are waiting for him because you are so in love with him you need to see him as soon as possible." Carlos looked at Charles with an annoyed look. "Just kidding man, but seriously don't wait to long, dinner will be cold and maybe Lando forgot the time, we all know Lando isn't good at arriving on time at appointments." Carlos simply nodded and watched Charles walk back in. He knew that Charles was right and that he should probably head back in. It was getting darker and colder every second that passed by so after around twenty minutes Carlos decided to go inside aswell. He realised that his bags were still in the car so he hurried to get them. The moment he got his luggage out he saw headlights coming towards the parking area. He recognised Lando's car almost imeadiatly and waited for him to park before walking over to great him. "Carlos! Sorry it took so long, I forgot where I put my car keys and spend like an hour looking for them, Did all of you already choose rooms?" Lando said after they gave eachother a quick hug. "Yeah we figured something like that happened. I think everyone already picked a room, but I was waiting for you so we will probably just get the room that's left now." Carlos replied. "You waited for me outside?" "Yeah, I guess I just wanted to make sure you didn't get lost?" It sounded like a question but Lando didn't think about it as much. They walked inside together with a comfortable silence between them.

"No Pierre. I am 100% sure Lando just forgot the date, right Max?" "Sorry Charles, I am going to have to go with Pierre with this one, he definitly lost something important." Charles shot Max a offended look but the three drivers were interupted by the door opening. Carlos walked in followed by Lando, who quickly apologised. "Sorry guys I lost my keys." Pierre and Max laughed at Charles who just scoffed. "Welcome Lando, your room is on the third floor, the stairs are through that corridor. the door to your right is then Alex and George's and after that one is yours. on the other side across Alex and George are Yuki and Pierre and next to them Charles and Max. above you on the fourth floor you have Oscar, Logan, Zhou, Nyck, Esteban, Lance and a spare room which we are transforming into a gym which will only be used during day time to not disturb anyone on that floor. If you ever need someone me, Kimi, Valtteri, Lewis, Sergio and Fernando are right under your floor. Do not enter the second door left, we have no idea how Kevin and Nico are reacting to their rooms. Nico is there right now and Kevin has gone on a walk with Lewis, Valtteri and Sergio. On this floor we have this living area and a kitchen next to it. Downstairs in the basement you'll find a small cinema, a gaming area and two relaxing areas with books and comfortable chairs. There is a toilet next to the stairs here and the last two rooms on each floor with bedrooms are bathrooms aswell." Carlos and Lando smiled and thanked Sebastian for the explaination. Carlos noticed that almost everyone except for Seb, Kimi, Nyck, Zhou, Oscar and Logan had gone to bed, after Carlos and Lando ate something small they dissapeared into their rooms.

"Guanyu, we should probably head up as well, it's quite late. I know you still want to thank him for Spain, but you'll get a chance tomorrow." Guanyu smiled at Nyck. Nyck might not know how special it was to him that someone said Guanyu instead of his last name, but it really meant a lot to him. "Yeah sure, are you two coming as well?" He said turning to Logan and Oscar who nodded and followed them up.

"We should do more walks at night with eachother, it's nice, maybe we'll get more people to join." Lewis said when they finally arrived. The rest agreed to suggest the idea at breakfast the following day and split to go to their rooms. Kevin walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water and found Kimi and Sebastian still there. "Kevin, we were waiting for you. We know that you don't want to share a room with Nico but you'll get used to it soon enough. Both of you." Kevin shrugged and went upstairs hoping that Nico was already asleep. He stood in front of the room long enough so that Kimi and Sebatian had already beat him with going into theirs. With a final deep breath he opened the door and walking in slowly. He knew about the fact that all the beds in the house were queen sized ones. But seeing Nico lie there on the side made it seem so much smaller. He softly got into the bed on the other side, as far away as possible.

Nico could feel how tense Kevin was from just laying in the same bed as him. He decided not to let Kevin know he was still awake so that at least Kevin could get some sleep. It took a while but Kevin finally slept and Nico turned around looking at the figure next to him. He knew Kevin hated him, but Nico was done with pretending to hate Kevin. The mask had worked up untill now, but it wouldn't stay on if they were sharing a bed.