Back in Japan

The first thing Fernando wanted to do when he arrives in Japan was check up on Lance. After his crash in Singapore he had not felt that well and didn't come back to the house, but decided to stay elsewhere. Fernando had been stuck with Esteban who had been worried for three days straight untill Chloe managed to send the Frenchman a message saying that Lance was with her, Esteban relaxed a bit after that but he was still a bit anxious, and if Fernando was being honest, he felt worry for his younger teammate as well.

He couldn't get a hold of the Canadian untill the grid was meeting up for Sebastian's bee corner. Lance was acting like nothing had happened, and everyone went with it because there were so many cameras. After they finished theirs Fernando could see Lance catching up with Sebastian, a big smile on his face. He had already not been feeling well for quite a while because of an infection that was still bothering him a bit even though he didn't want to admit it.

"Lance, hello, its been a while." Fernando said when they entered the Aston Marting building. Lance nodded in return with a small but friendly smile. "Lance, hijo, please tell me what's been bothering you. Or at least tell that oversized Frenchman." Lance laughed. "I'm fine Fernando, I'll go to Esteban later." Fernando wasn't sure about it at all, but let the Canadian go anyway.

Valtteri smiled when he saw his younger teammate quickly go towards his driver room, they had had a busy day and Zhou previously told him that Nyck had been busy for school, but they managed to find time. Valtteri felt an arm wrap around him, as soon as he returned the gesture, Lewis leaned closer against him, making Valtteri smile. "I though you denied everything about Seb saying that you'd become a brother to him two years ago." Lewis teased. "To be fair, we should all listen to Seb a but more, he has more braincells than all the younger ones combined."

Menawhile some of the other drivers had met up in the McLaren building to hang out. The group consisted of Lando, Carlos, Charles, Pierre, Esteban, Alex, Oscar and Logan. Somehow the topic of Lance came up and they were all discussing what could've happened. "Didn't he tell you anything, Esteban" Logan wondered. Esteban shook his head looking down a bit. "Don't worry man, Lance doesn't want you to worry. The comments people have been making have just made him a bit insecure, and the crash and infection didn't really help. He said that he's doing a lot better since he left Singapore." All eyes went to Lando while Esteban and Carlos gave each other a confused look. "Lando" Oscar started. "Since when do you and Lance talk?" "Oh yeah, we had a nice time while most of you were on holiday, he's a nice guy." Lando shrugged.

They quickly changed the topic since this was getting quite akward but Esteban as well as Charles and Logan decided to leave. They said goodbye to each other and Esteban went back to his driver room to be met by Lance. Even though he really wanted an explaination about the Lando situation he first wrapped his arms around the other, glad to see him again. Lance returned the gesture.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you" Lance said when they let go of each other. "It's fine, Lance" Esteban said. "Lando said that you had looked on social media again, why did you tell him and not me?" Esteban sounded hurt and Lance imediatly felt bad. "I'm sorry, I just feel like I've been going to you way to much and that you might want a break. And me and Lando have been talking a lot, he is really nice, not as nice as you of course." Esteban smiled. "Lance, you could never annoy me, I'm not mad that you went to Lando, it's nice seeing you hang out with the others more." 

Okay I have not updated in so long, but I found time again, yay! I am really trying to find times to write, but I'm quite busy with work and school. My plan is to try and update every week but I need to see if that is doable. Anyway thanks for reading and untill next time.