beach day pt. 2

"CARLOS" Fernando looked away from his conversation with Lewis on time to see Lando's head dissapear under the water, too which multiple laughs were heard. Charles basically fell on top of Alex who was falling on George creating some type of domino. "Idiots" He heard Kimi whisper as he walked past them towards Sebastian. Inside the water Sergio was playing with his kids, a smile across his face. In the distance, Oscar was lying with his head on Logan's stomach talking to him, Nyck and Zhou. 

"Do you guys think that you'll find the one someday?" Logan asked as he was playing with a few strands of hair. "I hope so, what about you Guanyu?" Nyck replied, and Zhou replied with a smile. "Yeah, maybe some weday. Speaking of that, how did you two get together?" Oscar and Logan's eyes both went wide. "Together?" Logan asked. "We're not together, we are just very close friends." He added with a small laugh. Oscar got more uncomfortable with every passing second. "I'm going to- I'm taking a walk, we've been laying down for long enough." He scrambled up as quick as possible to prevent anyone from stopping him. Logan tried to but missed.

He had been walking around for a few minutes, avoiding going to the place where the rest was sitting and went over to where he saw three people sitting. He saw four people sitting and recognised the blue Alpine shirt that Esteban was wearing and assumed the person with the green shirt and his head on Esteban's shoulder was Lance. They turned around when they heard him approaching and signalled for him to join. Now that Oscar was close enough he saw who the others were, and gave a confused look to Esteban and Lance, Esteban explained quickly enough. "we found out that Mick and Callum were close, so we invited them to hang out for a bit." Oscar smiled and sat down next to Callum. "What's with the face Oscar?" Mick asked. "Have any of you been friendzoned?" Oscar asked, when he didn't get an answer he proceeded. "I was talking with Logan, Zhou and Nyck and well somehow partners got brought up and well Zhou thought me and Logan were dating and he said that we were just close friends. I guess maybe I want more than that." He looked at the rest insecure, but got confused when Lance started laughing and Esteban nugded him. "Did I say something wrong?" "Oh no Oscar, don't worry. It's just that me and Lance were in quite a similar situation." he started. "Oh I know this story!" Mick continued, a huge smile across his face. "After me and Callum told them we were together we asked them if they were, Lance said they were just friends, we left them alone for ten minutes and when we came back they were making out like their life depended on it." Lance's face had gotten a red tone. "I think Logan and mine situation is different. I don't think he sees me as more than a friend. "Why don't you ask him?" Callum said pointing behind Oscar who saw Logan standing a little further away. "We are going swimming, we'll leave you to it." Esteban said as he took his shirt of and started running to the water. Lance stopped him and whispered something in his ear. A worried look flashed across the Frenchman's face but it was replaced by a small smile and he nodded, following Mick and Callum while Lance walked towards Sergio. 

"Hi." Logan started, blocking Oscar's view to the sea. He gave a small hello back. "Okay so I was talking to Nyck and Zhou as to why you ran away, do you like me?" Oscar looked at Logan who didn't dare to look Oscar in the eyes. "Of course I like you, like you said we're close fri-" "Oscar you know damn well I don't mean as friends, I really want to kiss you right now so if you're okay with that please just nodd. and Oscar nodded, a bit to fast for his liking but who cares, all his worries dissapeared when their lips touched. When they broke apart Lagon sat next to Oscar. Oscar leaned his head on Logan's shoulder and laughed when he saw Mick giving him a thumbs up. Esteban had dissapeared from the sea, but Oscar saw him walking towards Lance, who had parted from Checo and his kids which had also gone for a swim. Esteban gave Lance a hug and Lance seemed to melt into imeadiatly. Oscar frowned a bit but didn't really pay much attention to them, they were quite far away and Logan wasn't. Logan was there with him.