Beach day pt 3 (final part)

It was getting late, Sebastian was packing everything up together with Fernando and told Kimi, Nico, Lewis and Valtteri to go and bring everyone together, Kimi protested but left after Sebastian softly kissed him on the cheek and promised him that they'd have some alone time cuddling in bed later.

"Me and Val will go and take the big group, Kimi could you walk a bit to the left and Nico to the right?" Lewis asked and everyone agreed. Lewis and Valtteri started mentaly preparing for getting everyone together. As they arrived they saw Alex leaning on George while they were talking to Yuki, so they told them to head back to Sebastian. After that Valtteri went to get Carlos and Lando who were having a conversation which included Lando jumping around and laughing every five seconds. Valtteri took a deep breath and tapped on Carlos' shoulder and pointed toward Seb , Carlos understood and ran off after grabbing Lando's hand first, who definitly started blushing. Valtteri laughed a bit and looked over to Lewis, who had just managed to get Charles, Max and Pierre off of eachother and send them back. Lewis walked back to Valtteri. "I'd say we did pretty good." He smiled and gave Valtteri a soft peck, to which Valtteri blushed in return. Lewis loved how such a small gesture had such a big impact on the Finn.

Meanwhile Kimi had head off to fetch everyone on the left, he had no idea who it would be, but he saw Oscar and Logan soon enough. They seemed to be very caught up in eachother so Kimi first went looking for the others, he saw Zhou and Nyck together with Mick and Callum in the water and called them over, the two rushed out and Mick walked over to say hello before joining Callum again. Zhou and Nyck told Kimi around where Lance and Esteban were before they went to get Oscar and Logan. Kimi went to the place he was told to go to and saw Esteban and Lance, before he even managed to get out a sound Esteban shut him up. He pointed towards Lance who had dozed off. Kimi had to admit, the Canadian had looked tired all day so he was happy that he got some rest. He pointed towards where they needed to go and Esteban nodded in return, carefully picking Lance up and carrying him back, which made Kimi smile, a rare occurance. It didn't take long for Lance to wake up, but when he did he insisted on walking himself, rumbling about something about that it was healthier or so. He did walk by himself, but still leaned on Esteban, giving the Frenchman a bit more work.

Nico first walked into Sergio, he told him to say his goodbye's and meet the rest at the agreed upon spot. He nodded and headed to his wife, carrying his kids in his arms. It was quite late so the beach was almost entirely empty, Nico could see a figure sitting in the sand a bit further away. As he approached he saw that it was Kevin and took a deep breath before heading over. Kevin looked over at Nico when he heared the footsteps. "Hey, we're heading back to the house, everything alright?" Nico asked softly. "Yeah fine, let's go" Nico flinched a bit at Kevin's harsh tone but decided to just let it go. They walked back next to eachother in silence. Nico felt their hands brushing slightly before Kevin quickly moved leaving more space for hem. The akward silence was quickly disturbed by the rest who were all arriving. Pierre, Charles and Max having an intense argument about which language was better, Lando, George and Alex joined quickly. "Come on, English is so much better, basically everyone speaks it, right Carlos?" "Sorry cariño, Spanish is the best one, way better than any of the others." Fernando and Sergio looked over at Carlos hearing the nickname he gave to Lando. He quickly looked away. "I'm sorry guys, but the Dutch language is the best, Nyck will support me on this one." He looked over at Nyck expecting a answer. "Max, I love our small country, but our language is definitly not the best. Barely anyone from outside the country can pronounce the words correctly." Zhou saw this as a challenge and the two of them quickly started about how they should teach eachother their native languages. "Okay but just because Nyck says that doesn't mean it's true, matter of fact, they have an entirely different language in the province that he's from." Max got a very judging eyeroll from Charles, before anyone else got to speak, Sebastian gathered everyone and they all walked together, back to the house.

Okay so this was the last part of the beach, I honestly have very little ideas about what or who to write, I will have a lot more free time in the coming two weeks, maybe longer, depending on how busy I'll be in the vacation, but any requests/ideas are welcome!