beach day pt. 1

Charles and Max woke up quite early, when they arrived in the eating area only Kevin, Sebastian, Kimi and Valtteri were inside. They seemed to be talking about some serious stuff so Max and Charles left to go to the living area. Before they left Sebastian called them. "Max, Charles, go wake everyone, of our floor just Fernando and Sergio, let Nico sleep a bit longer, it's been a long night for Nico and Kevin" Kevin indeed looked exhausted. "I think everyone on the floors above is still sleeping, so you'll have to wake everyone there, tell them to come downstairs." Charles nodded and the two of them started walking. "I'm willing to bet 10 euro's that Lando is sleeping on top of Lando." Charles said after the first few steps. "Okay, but then I bet you that Oscar and Logan are as well." "Deal." They started off on the second floor, knocking on Sergio and Fernando's door and telling them to go downstairs before walking away when they heared a very dissatisfied groan from the Spaniard. When walking to the third floor they saw Carlos walking out of his room followed by Lando who had to hold on the his former teamate in order not to fall over. Charles reluctantly gave Max the banknote recieving a grin from the Dutchman. "Wipe that smile off your face, you might still have to pay it back." Max laughed and walked over to Pierre and Yuki's room. "Guys, you have to come downstairs." He said after opening the door ajar. It was almost to dark to see anything, but Max was able to notice a thumbs up from Pierre. Meanwhile Charles had opened the door to Alex and George a bit more aggresively. "Mate, put on some clothes." Charles whisper-shouted. "Charles, we're still wearing boxers, it's bloody hot today." George replied. Max and Charles explained to the pair what needed to be done and then went up another flight of stairs. Max softly opened the room of the rookies and got a satisfied smile on his face. "Pay up Charlie." Charles looked into the room and saw Oscar lay cuddled up Logan. "Fine, here you go. They do look kind of cute like this." "We'd look cuter I'm sure." Max said making the other blush. They woke Logan and Oscar up and moved to the other rooms. Nyck and Zhou's room was empty, but they could hear two voices coming from the bathroom so they just said to come down at that door. Lastly were Lance and Esteban. The door opened making them jump away from eachother. "Okay, it's to early for this stuff, but you'll have a lot to explain." Charles looked over at their faces, which looked quite worried. "We won't tell anyone, relax, finish up here and go downstairs as soon as possible."

Meanwhile Valtteri was explaining some of his former sleeping problems to Kevin. "You should talk to someone about it, not a therapist nor me, of course I can give some tips, but to be honest Lewis helped me most during my problems." The Brit had just arrived in the room and put an arm around Valtteri, kissing his cheek. Kevin smiled at the two, he really wished he could have someone like that too. "Kevin, listen, I know you don't want to hear this but like it or not, you will be spending a lot of time with Nico, you should get to know eachother better. That's why me and Kimi organised a little fun day for everyone." Sebastian spoke up. After making some small talk because a lot more people started to come in Sebastian called everyone together. He had made breakfast together with Kimi and everyone was sitting at a plate eating already. "Okay listen, we are living in a house together now so we might as well have some fun, so we'll go to the beach today, after breakfast we will quickly take what's nessesary and then we will start walking, Sergio, we arranged that your kids will be there as well." Sebastian announced, recieving a smile smile from the Mexican. After he sat back down at his spot next to Kimi and Kevin. He turned to the latter. "You should go get Nico, the plate next to you is for him, call him down so he can eat as well. No but's." He added the last part when he saw Kevin looking annoyed. With the same look on his face he started walking up.

Kevin walked in the room, he looked over at Nico who was still sleeping. It wasn't like he didn't want to open up, it was that he couldn't. He straightened his back and slightly nudged Nico so that he'd wake up. "Breakfast's ready, were going to the beach so hurry up." Kevin sounded rude, and he knew that's not how he should sound, but he simply couldn't do any different at the moment. Maybe one day he'd find someone like Valtteri had found Lewis, so maybe he could then start working on himself.