Just another morning

This chapter is written on the 25th of July so it was before spa, I don't know how it finished yet, but I'm going to guess Max will win, lets see if I'm correct.

"You're up early, where's the rest?" Sebastian asked a barely awake Charles. "Yeah Max and Daniel both snore, I woke up from them and couldn't back to sleep so I just went downstairs, I'll get used to it soon enough." Sebastian laughed at the answer knowing that the three of them would already not get much sleep as is. He motioned over to the couch where he, Kimi, Valtteri and Lewis were sitting. They put on some dumb reality program and soon enough Charles fell asleep with his head on Sebastian shoulder. Kimi smiled over at them and Sebastians cheeks got a soft rose colour.

Meanwhile Nico was also smiling at Kevin, he was finally able to sleep more and more after having a short meeting with a therapist about his sleeping habits. They'd found out that Kevin did sleep better with someone next to him, as if they would be protecting the Dane or something in that direction. Nico had wrapped an arm around Kevins waist like happened almost every night.

It was around two hours later when Nico had been dozing off but woke again due to Kevin waking up as well. Nico appreciated these mornings, Kevin wasn't the best at waking completely in the mornings so he'd still be in bed for around half an hour looking a lot more peaceful than he would the rest of the day.

"Good morning, Kevin." "Morning." His voice was still full as sleep and Nico couldn't help but find it absolutely adorable. Kevin adjusted his head to lean on Nico's shoulder a bit for a bit more comfort and peace, the peace did not last long however. They heard a few voices agruing on the floor above them.

"What do you mean you lost Charles?" Pierre asked worried. "We just woke up and he was gone!" Max' voice had a worried tone, Daniels face was not that relaxed either. "What's going on?" "They lost Charles" Lando said, getting a small blush due to the fact that the Spaniard was only wearing a pair of sweatpants. Yuki snorted and Lando gave him a glare before he would say anything.

"Kids." George laughed as him and Alex got out their room to brush their teeth. "You're not even two years older than me!" Lando exclaimed. "Did you try checking downstairs before claiming that our friend has gone missing." Carlos spoke from the side of Lando. Max and Daniel got very quiet and looked to each other before running down to the first floor.

"Everything alright?" Lewis had a worried expression seeing five guys followed by an amused looking Carlos, who had quickly put on a shirt, running down the stairs. "Oh thank god we thought we lost Charles." Max said when he saw Charles laying on Sebastians shoulder. A bit later George and Alex walked down, followed by Nyck, Zhou, Lance and Esteban.

"Are Logan and Oscar not with you guys, I was planning on congratulating Oscar on his recent results." Sebastian asked the last group that had walked into the room. "No, they're awake though, I heard them talking." Zhou said shrugging. "I'll go see if Nico and Kevin are awake and then I'll go to them."

Sebastian did not have to do a lot of trouble to see if Nico and Kevin were awake seeing that they were walking towards the bathroom, Kevin leaning on Nico a bit.

"No way! You're actually together!" A voice sounded through the phone of Logan. "I knew it!" "Fred, dude, calm down." Frederik quickly apologized but there was still a huge smile that could be seen on the little screen. "Freddie, it's way to early for you to be screaming this loud, what's happing?" Another voice could be heard from somewhere out of view "Freddie?" Logan and Oscar looked at eachother and then back at the screen seeing that Fred was intensely staring at someone. "Fred, you there?" "Yeah I'm here." "So is someone else appeareantly." "Hi guys!" Theo walked into view and Logan and Oscar had stayed in shock a bit. "Eh I'm a France staying with Theo for a bit before spa because it would just be closer." Theo nodded while smiling. There was a knock on the door. "Wait a sec." Logan said to whoever was there. "Fred we have to go, but we'll be needing a more specific explaination." They said their goodbyes and hung up.Oscar opened the door for Sebastian who did not come in. "Hi guys, everyone is going for a small walk later to look around the neighbourhood, are you guys coming too? Also good job oscar!" "Yeah we'll be there in a sec." Logan replied and Sebastian left again. They quickly took everything they needed and Logan saw that he had a new message.

It's new and not even official yet so shut up

:)

I'm back from vacation so more frequent updates! I didn't write as much as I hoped to and only finished two chapters, this being the first one, but I have a lot of free time now so there will still be more updates.