Fernando?

Sebastian walked into the basement after hearing way to much noice while he was cooking. "What's happening?" he asked Charles turned his head around to the familiar voice. "Seb! You won't believe this!" Seb looked around the room questioning. "What did you do now?" He sighed towards Charles and Max, the latter looking offended. "Excuse me? Why do you just have to assume that it is one of us?" "It's always one of you Max" "Shut up Nico" Sebastian, still having completly no clue about what was happening turned to Zhou who was texting with someone, probably Nyck. Whenever Sebastian had to get an honest answer, he turned to Guanyu. "Zhou, do you maybe want to explain?" Zhou looked up and got a bit red when he saw all eyes on him. "I'm sorry Seb, I wasn't listening." 

"Lance was texting with another driver about how to keep a relationship secret in formula one and we're trying to guess who it was because it was in a groupchat called adoptive kids or so, so we didn't see the names" It was only when Yuki spoke that Seb looked at the Canadian practically hiding behind Esteban. Sebastian sighed. On the one hand he really wanted to start educating the kids on privacy but on the other, he was really curious as to what was happing with Lance.

"Why are you staying here for so long?" Kimi asked as he walked down the stairs followed by Fernando. "FERNANDO!" Lando practically screamed earning looks from everyone. "Yes?" The Spaniard replied but Lando was busy whispering something in Carlos' ear. Only Sebastian noticed the blush Carlos got when Lando got so close to his face. Suddenly Carlos' default confused face went off and he got excited as well.

"Fernando is the one texting Lance in the chat!" Pierre called after Carlos whispered it in Charles' ear and Charles in his. Fernando looked towards Lance, who ran away after making eye contact, followed closely by Esteban. The Frenchman first made Fernando promise to explain the situation to the rest and then come by the room to tell him. 

"Who is it?" George asked. Fernando seemed to be now getting what all the fuss was about. Fernando stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. "Just say it man, you've both been wanting to do it, and me and Lance are tired of hearing you complain about how you don't know how, here's your chance." Suddenly all eyes went to Oscar. "Oscar how do you kn-" Logan started but his teammate interrupted. "It's got to be Webber" Fernando nodded. "Great you know, uh, I have to check up on Lance." It was clear he just didn't want to give extra info but he did need to assure Lance that it wasn't his fault. 

When he arrived at Lance and Esteban's room, he was glad to see that the younger one had calmed down, his eyes were only a bit red. "Pierre send Lance that he could tell me so I know the story, please tell Lance you're not mad at him, he's stressing out and hasn't said a word, I don't think he's listened to me either when I said I knew and everything was fine" Esteban left and Fernando sat next to Lance. he put his hand on Lance's shoulder and that seemed to get him out of his trance. "You're okay Lance, nothings going to happen, you're safe. I'm not mad, no one is." Lance didn't say a word and just hugged the Spaniard. 

When it was night Carlos and Lando stayed up talking. "Why is everyone finding happines in their life but somehow I'm stuck here with no one." Lando suddenly said. Carlos looked at him with a pained expression, but it was to dark for Lando to notice. "You'll find someone, basically half the formula one fans are in love with you." Carlos replied. "Okay, but like the one persom I like would never like me back." "Neversay never cariño, it's quite late, we probably have to sleep now." Lando agreed after making a mental not about the nickname that Carlos is keep calling him by.

Very short chapter, but I'm back, I've dissapeared for quite a while but I really want to start uploading a bit more regularly, I'll try my hardest to post some more, but I can't make any promises. Right now I don't really have a specific direction I want to push the story in so requests for chapters are always welcome!