Carlando problems

Charles didn't really think anything was going to happen today, it was a quiet day and the winter break had just stareted. How wrong he was. He woke up at ten A.M., Zhou wasn't in the room anymore. Charles vaguely remembered a story about how Valtteri was forcing Zhou to have a morning bike trip. He stretched, got out of his bed and went to the bathroom.

He was not expecting to hear his teammate humming along to a song in the other bathroom. Carlos slept on the floor beneath them. He looked at the room opposite of his and did see the used bed. With a slight confusion he walked into his own bathroom. When he was finished, the Spaniard had dissapeared.

Still having absolutly no clue as to why Carlos was sleeping on the fourth floor, he came downstairs. There were four people there. Lando on one side of the couch, Oscar next to him with Logan, and Carlos, as far away from Lando as possible. Lando and Carlos both had headphones on while Oscar and Logan were sat sharing a pair of earphones watching a movie. Charles went to akwardly sit in the middle of Logan and Carlos, not getting any reaction back.

"Carlitos, Can you come with me for a moment?" Fernando asked. Carlos put his headphones off and walked with Fernando. Charles did not miss Lando looking at Carlos when his back was turned.

Carlos followed Fernando out the room towards Fernando's bedroom to have privacy. Checo was visiting his family during the break so Fernando had the room to himself. Once they sat down Fernando started to talk. "You're telling me what is up with you and Lando, don't say nothing because you two haven't talked since the last race and I saw that you were not sleeping in the same room." Carlos looked down at his hands. "I just need some time away from him okay?" "No not okay Carlos, you've been staying so close to eachother the whole season, hell, Lando's whole F1 career. And don't get me started on the nicknames. You love him Carlos, don't lie to me." Carlos looked up, eyes a bit watery. "I don't love him"

"I can't love him." He whispered. Fernando moved over closer. "Carlos, please, you have been distant for so long, please just tell someone what's up with you." It stayed silent, untill Carlos finally started explaining. "I had this huge crush on this guy when I was younger. We were best friends and at a certain point I just couldn't handle it. He didn't like me back in that way, and we just stopped hanging out. I ruined my friendship with one of my best friends, I can't do that again." Fernando looked at the younger. "You won't ruin anything, Lando adores you." Carlos huffed. "Even if he did I probably messed it all up by ignoring him these past weeks." "Talk to him." Is all Fernando said before he walked out the room.

Carlos noticed that Lando wasn't downstairs anymore so he headed op to their room. When he walked in he saw Lando on the bed, eyes a bit puffy. "Lando?" "Oh so you haven't lost your voice." Carlos winched at the tone of Lando's tone. He sat on the side of the bed, Lando quickly sitting upright. "Why did you ignore me so long Carlos?" another silence. "Carlos please, you haven't talked to me in a week, I'd think I deserve an explaination." "Promise you won't hate me?" Lando looked at the older, he hadn't really seen this insecure side of him. "Yeah I promise." "Lando you are so amazing." that was not what Lando was expecting to hear. "I really like you. like really like you. And I don't think I can keep pretending that being friends is fine for me. so please Lando just reject me so I know and I can leave an-" He was cut off by a pair of lips touching his. 

They spend the rest of the day untill dinner like that. Laying on the bed in each others arms. When they finally got down for dinner almost everyone was already down, only Kevin and Nico weren't there.

"Seb, Kimi, Lewis, or just any of the responsible ones please come help." Nico called as he was halfway the stairs, quickly running up again. Kimi and Valtteri went upstairs to check with Fernando while Seb and Lewis stayed with the rest to make sure that everyone stayed calm. The only problem is that they weren't calm themselves. A few moments later Kimi and Valtteri rushed down the stairs followed by Nico and Fernando who were basically carrying Kevin down. Kimi and Valtteri were starting the car while Nico and Fernando and Nico put Kevin in. with Valtteri helping from inside the car

Fernando came back in a bit later. He urged Nico upstairs to rest "Kevin fainted, he should be okay but Kimi and Valtteri are going to the hospital to check, as for Nico, he just needs to calm down a bit."