-11-

-Wes-

I didn't do anything about it Saturday night. I couldn't. I already feel weird enough. There's no way I'd be able to act natural with him knowing I did something so dirty. Instead, I forced myself to sleep, even though it was hard due to it refusing to go away. I even woke up with one. It's probably because I haven't has sex in over a month, nor have I masturbated in two weeks. I'm really in need of a release. But I can't give myself one due to my wandering mind. I already know I won't be able to keep him out of my head. So, I'm a little frustrated.

'I'm outside.' I read over the text Ryland sent me and let a sigh out. I was just going to ignore him and drive myself this morning, but he had already texted me before I was even awake this morning, asking what time to be here. I knew if I didn't respond he'd blow my phone up or show up here anyway, so I didn't bother.

I take a deep breath before stepping outside. I lock the door behind me and keep my eyes low the whole way to his truck. This is going to be awkward. As fuck. I didn't respond to him after watching that video. He texted me 'hey' yesterday, but I didn't reply to it, either. I felt too embarrassed to. I should've listened to his advice and not watched that video. He's probably going to notice me acting weird, and knowing him, he'll pester me about it.

I open the door and climb in, immediately being engulfed in his cologne. I swallow, remembering how his scent on my bed all weekend really didn't help my case.

"Good morning," his voice fills my ears.

I lift my eyes up to his. "Morning."

"You look good."

Though it's a simple compliment, I can feel my face getting hot. "Thanks."

His eyes drift over to my house. "No one home this early?"

"No. My mom goes in around four, and my dad is still away on a business trip. He has been for two weeks."

"Ah. So, you never skip?"

"No. I never know if he is randomly going to show up, and I'm not trying to get my car taken away." He nods. "You know where my school is, right?" I ask, ready to get there.

"Yeah. I've given Maya a ride there before."

"Okay." I keep silent and stare out the window as he takes off toward my school.

"So... did you do some more research Saturday? You didn't text me back at all."

"Yeah," I mutter.

"Well, I'm guessing whatever you learned didn't scare you too much since you're in here with me right now."

"You didn't leave me a choice."

He comes to a stop at a red light, and I suddenly feel his grip on my wrist. I turn my head and look down at it before meeting his gaze.

"With me, you always have a choice. I might joke around, but in a relationship with me, I listen to you. I do what you want."

"What does that mean?" I ask, and he takes off when the light turns green.

"Whatever you tell me to do, I'll do."

"Like a dog?"

He lets a laugh out. "I won't follow your every command, no. What I mean is, I'll do anything you want. At your pace. Whether that's dating or something... more physical. Or if you just want me to fuck off for a little while, that's all you have to say."

Wow. Does he not realize how much of a simp he is? Or how much he sounds too good to be true? He's got to have some flaws. Right?

"Do you have some kink for being bossed around or something?"