-36-

*Slight drug warning... that's about it. (Despite the first line lmaooo)

-Wes-

I've become a slut.

It's not my fault. Who knew sex with another boy could feel so good? I mean, we do it every time we see each other, and I've been going to his house every chance I get for the past month. Which hasn't been as often as I would like because of that stupid project. Maybe five times? But we just wrapped it up, so now I get to see him whenever I want. Unless Mom says I can't for some reason.

Nothing about it has really been different. I'd say we're still pretty vanilla, considering we've only been doing missionary every time, but I'm not really confident enough to do anything else. And he seems fine with it. At least I think he is. I'm happy with it... Fuck, what if he isn't?

I still haven't told him how I feel. I don't really know why. I already know he feels the same way, but I haven't found the right time. During sex doesn't feel right. And we've been out a few times getting dinner, but doing it out in public doesn't feel like the best choice either. I want to tell him, but it doesn't feel right telling him when I'm not even out yet. To anyone.

Telling Alyx has been a complete bust because his ass is still grounded. And Dad's still away for work, so no luck there. I see Mom every day, but I did want to wait until I had them both together. We've hung out with Theo and Jared a few more times, but I want to actually be close to the first person I come out to. And honestly... I want that person to be Alyx. He's always been the person I'm closest to. It feels wrong to tell anyone else before him.

With it being spring break now I thought I'd have the chance to tell him, but considering I haven't heard from him at all, I'm assuming he still doesn't have his phone. But it's whatever, I guess. I thought about riding over to his house, but then the fear of rejection made me change my mind. I'm eventually going to do it. I just don't know when...

It's currently Tuesday morning, and I just woke up in my bed next to Ryland. Yeah... He stayed with me last night. Mom seemed a little suspicious on why he never stays here, and I got a little paranoid and made him spend the night. Obviously nothing happened because I really didn't want to come out by getting caught in the act.

But what woke me up is still currently making noise. I peel my eyes open to see Ryland's phone lit up and ringing on my nightstand, so I gently shake him awake. He lets a groan out but rolls over to grab his phone.

"What?" he grumbles with his eyes still closed. "When... Why so early... Depends on who's going to be there... So does that mean I can bring Wes?" I sit up and furrow my brows at him, my curiosity worsening with every word. "Okay. We'll be there." He hangs up after that, dropping his phone down beside him.

"And where are we going exactly?" I ask.

"It's only if you want to. But Maya and her friends are going to Elaine's parents' lake house for two days and said we could come. I went last year, and the place is really nice. Plus, it was a lot of fun."

"What about Alyx? He's not going?"

"She said he wasn't. That he's still grounded with no phone, so she didn't even have a way of asking him. They're leaving in like two hours if you want to go."

"I don't know..." Hanging out with her friends? What if one of them ends up saying something to Alyx? I mean, I guess it's not a big deal. He probably won't think anything of it. Maybe... "Okay, yeah. We can go."

"Okay, I'll have to run home to pack some clothes, but then I'll be back to pick you up."

"Just let me pack real quick, and I'll go with you. Unless you're just wanting some time alone," I say, realizing how clingy that sounded.