-23-

*Mature. --- Yeah... it's going to be a lot of sexual info thrown at you at once, which some of you already probably know if you've been reading boyxboy for a while, but since Wes is clueless about gay sex, I wanted to put in a lot of detail and factual stuff to do with it. I did research myself, and I want to keep this book realistic. Some books will have penetration happen with no foreplay or lube at all like that's possible. Yeah, no. Though this is fiction, I'm keeping it real. And if you find any of this 'gross', why are you reading this? Butt stuff is going to be mentioned. Sorry, not sorry.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

-Wes-

When I wake up, I'm instantly aware that I'm not in my own bed, but I'm too comfortable to even peel my eyes open. Plus, I know where I am. There's no way I could forget. Especially not with the way a pair of arms are tightening around me. My face is pressed against something hard, making me finally open my eyes to see his pecs right in front of me. Oh. One of his hands are wrapped around my back while the other is cradling my head to his chest. What do I do? I don't exactly hate this, but I kind of have to pee.

His leg suddenly comes up, his thigh settling between mine. I feel something else hard touching me now, making me heat up. He shifts his hips forward some, causing his morning wood to press more into my hip. Shit. Is he awake?

I lift my head from his chest to meet his closed eyelids. Oh. He's almost adorable while sleeping. And it's kind of nice seeing him completely neutral. His face is very expressive when he talks, whether it's with flirting or when he's being serious. Or when he's being pleasured... I feel goosebumps start to form as last night's events start to roll through my head.

Still needing to pee, I shake the thoughts away and start to pull away from him. It turns into more of a struggle than I thought when his arms tighten even more, his hand burying my face into his neck.

I let an annoyed huff out. "Hey. Are you awake?" I ask, poking a finger into his stomach. No response. I put my hand on his waist and slightly shake him. "Ryland. I need to pee." His arms loosen some, but his eyes are still closed when I pull back. Damn. He's a heavy sleeper, I'm guessing.

I turn to try to climb out of bed, but his tight hold returns, pulling my back against his chest. My eyes almost bulge out of my head when I feel his dick press into my ass, perfectly between each cheek. I let a gasp out when I feel it twitch, making me grab his wrist and throw it off me before scrambling out of his bed.

"What's going on?" he asks, propping himself up on his elbows and blinking his eyes a few times. "What's wrong?" Woah, his voice is really deep in the morning.

"Uh, n-nothing. I just needed to go to the bathroom, and you wouldn't let me go."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I'll... be right back," I tell him before I walking to the door. I slip out into the hall and lock myself in the bathroom.

Once I'm done, hands washed, and teeth brushed, I have to prepare myself before going back. I don't know why I feel so flustered. He was just trying to spoon me again. It's not like he meant to put his boner between my ass cheeks. But I feel weird now. Not like the 'grossed out' kind of weird, just... weird. Like it almost gave me an idea of what sex would be like with him. Just like last night did. But actually feeling it against my ass was different. Would I really be able to take that... inside? I mean, I have to, right? He said he wouldn't bottom, and I doubt he wants to be in a sexless relationship. That means we'd have to break up.

No. I don't want that. I can do it. I just need a little more time to prepare and look into it again. For real this time. Maybe even... try that thing he mentioned. I mean, it's just a finger. Fingers aren't that big.