-35-

*Mature (I'm a little ashamed of this chapter, and it's not even the worst I have planned to come smh) Enjoy~~

-Wes-

As soon as the door is shut, he pulls me to the bed. Before I lay down, I hurry and slide off the shorts I borrowed from him earlier. His eyes drop down, and he gives me a smirk.

"Eager."

"You have no idea," I admit. "I've been wanting to do this all week."

He steps closer to me, his hand automatically finding my waist. "Yeah? You sure you're not drunk?"

"I'm sure."

"You're being very honest."

"I'm not drunk... Just desperate."

He lets a laugh out at that. "I didn't expect us to do this again so soon. I thought you'd be really shy about it."

"I still am. Like bad. I wish I could be more like you when it comes to these things. You're so open and blunt about it."

"Trust me, I feel shy around you all the time too. It's just... my desire for you overrules it."

"That's how I feel right now," I admit.

"Yeah? You really liked it last time, didn't you?"

I give him a nod. "So, can we get to it?"

He bites down on his lip but nods. He instructs me to lay down across the bed, so I climb on it and lie on my back. "Scoot to the edge some more." I do as told, sliding down until my legs dangle off. His fingers dig into the waistband of my boxers, and he wastes no time with pulling them off. He suddenly grabs my legs, lifting them up and spreading them. "Hold these out of the way for me." I blush at his words but grip the back of my knees. The position is a little embarrassing, but he seems to love it with the way he's chewing on his lip.

He steps away just long enough to grab the supplies needed out of his nightstand. "You don't have to prep me too much," I tell him when he's back in front of me.

"What do you mean?"

"I already did it some in the shower."

"That was two hours ago. I should loosen you some more."

"Fine. Just make it quick."

"I like you being impatient. It's hot."

I let a groan out and slightly lift my hips. "If you don't hurry up and do something-"

"You'll what?" he cuts me off, slowly leaning over me. "What will you do, Wesley?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "I'll do it myself."

"Okay," he says, a devious smirk forming on his lips. "Let's see it."

"Wait, what?" I ask, instantly regretting my words.

"Do it yourself."

"N-No."

"You threatened it. Too scared?"

"No, but... I can't just do it." Not in front of him.

"Why not? You've done it before. I even showed you where your prostate is. So why can't you?"

"Please just do it for me. Please." I didn't want to resort to pleading, but I will. I don't know why he's making this so difficult.

"Begging now? Never thought I'd see that."

The humiliation starts to set in, making me want to disappear. Having sex with him has made me act different all week. My libido has increased, and I'm a lot more... shameless. At least until now while I'm thinking about it.