-22-

*Mature

-Wes-

"Come in."

My knees feel a little weak as I twist the knob and push the door open. Seeing him leaning back against his headboard, the cover stopping at his hips leaving his upper body exposed, makes them feel even weaker. The way his eyes stare at me almost makes them completely give out. Why does everything about him have to be so sexy?

I close the door and make my way over to his bed. I lift the covers before climbing in the spot beside him.

"Hey," I say, once seated next to him.

"Hey." He has a curious glint in his eyes, like he's wondering why I'm in here.

"I just want to kiss."  Even I know that's a lie.

"Okay."

I quickly lean over, initiating another kiss tonight. I try to keep it slow, but every peck feels so soft and tantalizing that I keep letting my lips linger between each one. My tongue having a mind of its own pokes out and licks his lip. His pushes back against mine, and I can taste the mint from his toothpaste. The mint on mint makes my head feel light.

Wanting to touch him, I bring my hand to his shoulder, but my fingers instantly recoil feeling his bare skin. I kind of forgot he was shirtless. His mouth leaves mine long enough for him to say, "It's okay. Touch me."

I ease them onto his warm skin before sliding my hand to the back of his neck. Fuck, even his muscles here feel so hard. I need to start going back to the gym more often.

I lean closer, getting more into the kiss. His tongue is so hot and wet. yet the way he moves it is rough. I like it.

I almost let a sound of protest out when he stops again. "Is it okay if I touch you?"

"Yeah," I say, a little out of breath.

"Good." One hand flies up to my face while his other arm wraps around my waist, pulling me tightly against his chest. My gasp gets cut off by his lips. Shit. I wasn't expecting this. I melt back into the kiss, and I can feel my dick twitching almost every time our tongues touch. God, it's starting to ache a little bit, and the kissing and close contact isn't helping it at all.

I really want to do something, but what would we even do? It'd feel amazing to have his mouth down there again, but it's not really fair to him because I'm still too scared to do that myself. But what about the first thing we ever did together? That felt great. I bet it'd feel even better without clothes on... And I do kind of want to see what he's got going on down there. His condom size really piqued my interest. Plus, it's only natural to want to know what's supposed to go in me one day.

Fuck it. We're boyfriends, and boyfriends can make each other come. There's no reason I shouldn't do this.

When he pulls away again, I go to suggest it, but he speaks before I can. "Is it okay if we lay down? I'm sure you're not comfortable sitting up like this." The only thing uncomfortable is my dick.

I nod, and he releases me to scoot down the bed some. I do the same, sliding more under the cover while simultaneously being engulfed in his scent. On my back now with my head on his pillow, he props himself on his elbow and slides closer to lean over me some. Seeing him above me like this doesn't help. My heart or my dick.

His hand comes back to my face. He hesitates, like he wants to say something but leans his head down to kiss me again. I instantly open my mouth to let his tongue find mine. I don't know what it is about French kissing, but with him, I feel like I could do it all damn day.