𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈, 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃

THE NAME THAT ROSALIE PICKED OUT FOR HER NEWEST SISTER REMINDED HER OF YOUTH AND INNOCENCE

Everything about her would be newly discovered like she were a child, so she had given Rosalie this honor of naming her. Wren Cullen was the newest member of the family and was treated as such, though it had come out through a text sent to Carlisle that Jasper wasn't coming home, not even for his things.

That bit would matter little, as the ethereal beauty that was Luna Volturi had come swiftly to escort Wren to Volterra. Keeping their young safe was something that the Guard appreciated about the Cullen Coven, and pleasantries were shared during the short visit to the vegetarian vampire Coven.

Only on their way over did Wren start to talk to Luna, who was far more talkative than she. The woman could speak for hours if given the chance, not that Wren minded that at all. She preferred it, as many compliments were littered within her information dumps.

"You're going to love the city once lockdown is over. Renata, Corin, and I can take you out and show you around the place. Rosalie loves the movie theater in the North, right next to the city lines. Has the best selection around, and the tickets are cheap," Luna excitably explained. "In the south there is a beach with a lovely small cave that everyone throws parties near, I've found that it's great for finding good conversation."

Yes, she'd learned about the lockdown for the Volturi Coven, and she was slightly disturbed that the people with the most power in the vampire world were forced to take such extreme measures to keep themselves safe for the time being.

"I've already promised to take Corin out on a date, she's dead set on the movies. Something's came out during the lockdown." Luna laughed and reclined in her plane seat. "Romance movie, knowing her. She could watch the worst romance movie and prefer it over literally anything else. God, it's been two years since The Notebook and I'm pretty sure I've watched it more times than I've seen her naked."

"You two are close?" Wren asked as she looked down at the phone that Emmett had gotten for her on a quick trip to Seattle.

"Oh yeah..." Luna trailed off for a few minutes, realizing that Wren didn't know anything about romance. Clean slate, sure, Rosalie had explained that, but Luna had assumed that she knew at least a few things. "Rosalie hasn't explained that part of life to you. Mates for vampires are like your other half. Corin is mine. We're in love."

"What does love feel like?"

She was asking the hard questions.

"Love feels like belonging and knowing that someone will be there for you. You feel love when you're with people who care about you, and who you care about," Luna tried to explain to the best of her ability. "There's different kind of love. Romantic love is what Corin and I have. Same as with Emmett and Rosalie. Yknow what, we'll watch The Notebook when we get home, and whatever other flics we've bought for the Rec Room.