Episode 2

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 2

Apgujeong Station.

It's been a long time since he has been there ever since he rented a room after graduating from high school. Baek-Ya looked at the old apartment complex.

'Is it because of the mood?'

Somehow, it felt older than he remembered.

'Even if it's like that outside, the inside is pretty good, though.'

Baek-Ya tilted his head and walked into the convenience store. Even if it was just a dream, he has not been to his sister's house in a long time, so he didn't want to go there empty-handed. Baek-Ya bought a carton of orange juice using the T-Money card in his pocket.

However, as he thanked the cashier and turned away, somehow, there was a weirdly prickling feeling.

Sure enough. With the sound of the convenience store door opening, an overjoyed voice could be heard. As a bonus, the status window popped up again.

"Studeeent!"

It was the man he met in front of the school.

"Wha- what is it, ahjussi?!"

As Baek-Ya, bewildered, stumbled backward, the casting manager of ID approached right in front of his nose.

"I can't believe we're meeting here! This must be destiny?!"

"Why, why are you here..."

"Ah! I'm saying this just in case, but it's absolutely not like that. The company is around this neighborhood, so I was on my way back. We do not follow anyone from behind."

Not? What do you mean not!?

Was it someone else who chased him at the snack bar in front of the school then? Baek-Ya's eyes turned cold.

However, the status window right in front of him was even more annoying than the man. Baek-Ya was faced with a choice again.

[Q. I Want to Become an Idol! (1) : Accepting the audition offer]

All right. I'll take a look.

The choice that he desperately turned away from while shouting 'Elephant'.