Episode 8

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 8

Heading back down to the practice room, Baek-Ya looked around the empty space.

"...Did they misinform me?"

He didn't even know who was it that called him there. Baek-Ya, who had been looking around, walked to the wall and leaned his back against it.

Blankly staring at his reflection in the mirror for a moment, a sound of growling broke the silence and Baek-Ya grabbed his stomach.

"I'm hungry..."

Come to think of it, all he had for breakfast was a banana. From the monthly evaluation to the sudden debut proposal to shooting the profile picture. There was no time to prepare a meal.

'I even thought about going to another agency since I thought I couldn't debut here.'

He couldn't help but laugh. While the current situation was ridiculous, it also felt unreal.

'To think I'm debuting...'

He knew it was for his survival, but somehow, he had a hunch that the real start of this game would be after his debut.

All he has seen were the reviews of the game.

'It probably can't even be compared to now.'

Baek-Ya shook his head at the endless stream of thoughts. Then he pulled out a small package from his pocket.

"Let's eat first before I move."

It was a chocolate snack Ji-Ho had given to him to eat before the evaluation started.

Opening the wrapper, Baek-Ya shoved the pastry into his mouth. The <No Foods or Drinks Allowed> sign on the door of the practice room stabbed at his conscience.

However, before he could even chew, the door suddenly opened.

"!!!!!"

The startled Baek-Ya froze with his eyes wide open. The other party was also as surprised, though for a different reason.