Episode 18

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 18

Starting with their debut stage, DASE kicked off their full-fledged activities.

The members, who visited a proper broadcasting station for the first time today, were amazed by everything from the parking lot to the entrance and the elevator. DASE trailed behind Nam-Kyung like ducklings following their mother.

"Baek-Ya-ya. This is my first time at a broadcasting station. What to do? This is so amazing!"

Yul-Mu shook Baek-Ya's arm, excitedly making a fuss around him. Baek-Ya also kept looking around in awe at the broadcasting station, but when Ji-Han saw the two acting like that, he discreetly distanced himself.

"Why did you go over there all of a sudden?"

Ji-Han paused for a moment when his eyes met with Baek-Ya's.

'What is this... This feeling of guilt.'

He couldn't bring himself to say, 'Because you guys are embarrassing me' to that pure face. Instead, he grabbed Baek-Ya's sleeve, trying to pull him away from Yul-Mu. It was an attempt to get Baek-Ya away from Yul-Mu's influence.

Baek-Ya, being helplessly dragged along, now walked alone with Ji-Han.

"Aren't you amazed?"

"I am. But I don't really want to be part of that..."

He didn't express it, but he was just as excited about the broadcasting station.

However...

Following Ji-Han's gaze, Baek-Ya saw Yul-Mu next to the youngest members. That combination indicated a clear 'E' in the MBTI personality types without even needing to take the test.

//TN: 'E' as in extroverted.

"Woah~ Guys, look at that."

"Must be the waiting room! There's a name tag attached."

"Chung Chung, do I look nervous right now?"

Certainly, it was an image he didn't want to fit into. Despite whispering softly, their fidgety behavior drew the attention of the broadcasting station staff passing by.