Episode 15

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 15

Meanwhile, Bok-Soong's bias.

Back at the dorm, Baek-Ya was lying on his bed while looking at the responses to the music video, when a comment caught his eye.

- As soon as I saw their faces, I immediately felt "They're going to succeed."

└ With those visuals, they can't become failed idols.

However, the thought of the person involved was slightly different.

'I'm not sure about that. Since it actually happened. Becoming failed idols.'

Because he saw it firsthand.

Baek-Ya clearly remembered the days when DASE was known as the 'failed idols'. Moreover, the name of the newly popped-up quest was strangely annoying.

'I will succeed... it says.'

A rare grade sunfish. On top of that, the fact that it could be further reinforced was ridiculous.

'If I don't succeed then... will it be the death ending for becoming a failed idol?'

In the first place, just because he succeeded in the quest did not mean that DASE would be successful. It was obvious from the fact that there were only penalties in case of failure and no huge reward even if he succeeded.

The quest was merely an oxygen respirator that kept his body alive. Even now, the stress index was steadily building up.

The sunfish was dying.

'Then there has to be criteria for success. But what is it?'

As soon as he questioned it, there was one thing that frighteningly crossed his mind. It was the so-called formula of successful idols.

'The success of a new idol group is determined within a year.'

That means that if the group didn't win first place on a music show within a year, DASE would become failed idols again. And if that happens...

"No!"

Baek-Ya kicked his blanket and sat up. Unlike Ji-Han, who was already asleep, Yu-Yeon, who had just entered the room, looked at Baek-Ya with startled eyes.