Episode 30

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 30

[DASE HAPPY DAYS EP.2]

[The weather was still chilly]

DASE members squeezed into the car, three people at a time. They were in the middle of a conversation about their grocery list.

[Yuyeon: Let's eat meat too!]

[Yulmu: Meat sounds good~ When camping, we should definitely have samgyeopsal, right?] //TN: Samgyeopsal = Grilled pork belly

[Baekya: I'm good at grilling meat! I can grill it for you.]

[Chung: I can roast marshmallows!]

[Jihan: What about ramyeon? We should have ramyeon too.]

[Minsung: Hey, snacks! We need to buy snacks!]

The atmosphere was lively.

Baekya, seated in the middle of the front row, was using his phone to make a list.

Fortunately, DASE was informed of their destination today. Thanks to that, they were able to film with peace of mind.

The place they were heading to now was a camping site in Yangpyeong. The campsite was famous among campers for its location in the mountains, fresh air, and beautiful scenery.

[Baekya: I'll read out everything I have written down so far. Let me know if anything is missing.]

The list included items like chicken, pizza, pork belly, instant rice, ramyeon, mushrooms, lettuce, mac and cheese, marshmallows, carbonated drinks, snacks, kimchi, and more. There were more than 20 items on the list of things to buy.

When their manager questioned whether they could actually eat all of that, DASE members began re-evaluating their grocery list. They decided to eliminate unnecessary items, but as they each insisted on the necessity of various items, they found themselves back at square one.

In the end, under the mediation of their leader, they agreed that each member could only choose one item they wanted to eat, significantly reducing the list to half.

Meanwhile, the vehicle arrived at the supermarket.

None of them were wearing masks, but perhaps because the supermarket was a private shop in a remote place, no one recognized DASE.

[Baekya: What's with these French fries? Who put these in?]

[Chung: Those are really delicious! I used to eat them every day back in the US. No regrets. Trust me.]