Episode 21

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 21

- Is this where I lay down today... < - <

- Baekya, Yuyeon, and a chick... sobs... sob sob...

- Siyun-nim, can't you give out the chick instead of fried chicken? ㅠㅠ

- So cute ㅋㅋㅋ Why is Siyun so excited like that?

The chat window was flooded with dozens of comments per second. The writers, who were checking real-time reactions, were unusually delighted. It was a pleasant start to the first broadcast of the new year.

[Baekya: Answer! A plushie!]

[Siyun: You must guess what kind of plushie it is. Now, 15 seconds have passed.]

[Yuyeon: Answer! A teddy bear?]

[Siyun: A teddy bear! That's wrong~]

Siyun was amused as he looked at the stopwatch rapidly counting down.

On the other hand, Yuyeon and Baekya became more nervous as time went by.

After the teddy bear, they kept continuing with wrong answers such as puppy, rabbit, and cat.

Even the members who were initially rooting for the two were now amused by them, especially Minsung and Jihan, who had already won the game.

[Yuyeon: Uwaah. Just what is it?]

[Baekya: Yaah...! Stick to it properly!]

As Yuyeon tilted his head in the opposite direction, the chick plushie fell off. Startled, Baekya pressed his face, nuzzling into Yuyeon's face while telling him off.

- Kyaaah!!! The Maltese took a feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I wish I were born as a chick plushie...

- I want to die nuzzling those dimples

- I don't need to eat chicken so please keep showing me this ㅜㅜ

- 1 minute is too short sob sob (tears)

In the end, the time limit was exceeded.

As Siyun shouted 'Fail', Yuyeon and Baekya took off their blindfolds. What caught their eyes was a yellow chick plushie.

Chirp chirp.