Episode 41

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 41

The instrumentals began with a sparkling sound effect, resembling the sound of twinkling starlight being scattered. DASE members grabbed their microphones.

A cute ballad began with the perfect harmony of six voices. 'Keyring's' first part, which was the group chorus, along with its lyrics, captivated the listeners from the very start. Among fans, it was the most popular song after the title track.

- MY HEART, SWOLLEN LIKE COTTON CANDY

BEAUTIFULLY PLACED INTO YOUR HANDS

I'M YOUR KEYRING

A song, blending soft, pillowy lyrics with a sugary feel, was further enhanced by DASE's impressive live vocal skills, leading to playful speculation in the chat window if it was merely playback. As the song ended, Yeonha gently clapped his hands while holding the cue cards.

"You really perform live well."

The members bowed their heads in shy gratitude over their senior's praise.

"I think the voices of the six of you work really well together in harmony."

Yeonha gushed, how could one not be charmed by such cool and adorable dolls, as he imprisoned DASE in a jail of compliments. Shortly after, he naturally steered the conversation to the next topic.

"Speaking of which, I see a toy house here. You're the ones inside it, right?"

The dollhouse that had been placed next to Yeonha all along. It was a children's toy that had briefly appeared at the start of the broadcast.

"Do I have one too?"

As Yeonha looked towards the staff and asked, the writer sitting on the floor made a large circle with her arms.

"Then, I'm guessing this adult cat here might be me, right?"

Before you knew it, DASE members huddled next to Yeonha. Yulmu picked up a puppy lying in a bathtub, wearing a shower gown.

"Wow~ I think this one's me?"

The puppy was wrapped in a towel about the size of a finger. Yulmu waved it beside his face, causing to chat window to rapidly go up. Other members also picked up animal dolls they presumed to represent themselves. However, Baekya was left empty-handed.

"What about me..."

"There's none for you?"

Jihan, holding a grey kitten doll, inspected the dollhouse with him, but there were no dolls left. At that moment, Yuyeon picked out a small, round decoration from a brown picnic basket and handed it over.

"You're right here, though?"

Plop.