Episode 53

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 53

* * *

Late at night, with dark circles dominating her eyes, Baekya Phenomenon was on the verge of being sucked into the monitor.

"This is insane."

Every time she looked, she was amazed by the face of her favourite idol. The miracle of winning the lottery to attend DASE's fan signing not once but twice after the first one was nothing short of a miracle bought with money. She had just finished admiring a rare photo she hadn't yet posted on social media.

"How can there be nothing to edit?"

It wasn't an exaggeration; there was nothing she felt she had to improve. At most, she could adjust the colour balance a bit. The most Baekya Phenomenon could do was to make the peachy cheeks more luscious.

"Haa... How can someone look like this?"

Cheers to her for taking this photo. Baekya was smiling directly at her lens, wearing a white garland with ribbons.

"This has to be the cover for this season's greeting."

After setting it as her desktop background, she logged onto social media to post another selected photo. With tens of thousands of followers, she always kept her notifications off. Unsurprisingly, her inbox was full of messages from fans, most thanking her for the photos of Baekya. She coolly passed over the mix of incomprehensible Arabic and English messages due to her severe English phobia.

Baekya Phenomenon followed only four accounts: DASE's official account, the Baekya Alliance, Yulmu's homepage master <Adley> and Chung's homepage master <Winsome,> whom she became close to through shared schedules. After uploading a photo from a music show's arrival scene a few days ago, the post quickly started to be shared.

- Wow, high-quality pics of sushi day's commute!

- Trust Baekya Phenomenon-nim to always deliver ㅠㅠ

Pleased with the response, she switched to her secondary social media account, 'Mallangie,' marked by a doodle of a sprout above Baekya's pink hair. The primary account, 'Baekya Phenomenon,' being public, required a level of decorum. Deciding it unfit for unleashing her fangirl rants, she created a secondary account.

Switching accounts refreshed her timeline. There was now a mix of photos of Baekya from other hommas, <SweetBaek> and <Dear Peach.>

"The editing is no joke."

Baekya Phenomenon hit the like button, marvelling at the different feels from the same photo. Though she took photos of Baekya on the same day from the same place, the outcomes varied because each homepage master had their unique style. The results differed due to varying preferences in editing styles.

The photo of Baekya with the Pixxchu from <SweetBaek> felt as sweet and warm as its name, while <Dear Peach> focused on enhancing skin tones.

And her own editing was, well...

- Baekya Phenomenon also uploaded a commute photo. Among DASE's homepage masters, this one seems to take the best pictures. They kind of turn the subject into a piece of art?