✭ 09

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❀ swivel seat ━━━━━━━

swivel seat
━━━━━━━

After a short walking around the town, talking about everything and nothing, they finally made their way to the funfair.

Riki was looking forward to showing her his favourite rides and spending the evening with her, even if it had to end at 9pm.

He'd been looking forward to this moment so much. To finally see Hana out of hospital and thinking about something other than the fact that she was ill. He wanted to make her happy and get her thinking about something else.

"Where do we start ?" asked Hana, excited at the idea of being here for the first time.

"Come on, I'll show you something." says Riki, taking her wrist.

He takes her into the 'Hall of Mirrors'.

"Let's start slowly, Hana, we'll do the big rides later." He paid for their two seats and the two entered the gallery.

Hana had never seen anything like this. At first, she would get all the mirrors in her face and Riki loved to make fun of her.

"Hana look, it's simple !" he said without bothering to put his hands in front of him to impress her, but Riki hit a mirror and Hana didn't miss the opportunity to laugh at him.

She stood on tiptoe and whispered behind Riki's back, "You have no memories."

She grabbed his wrist and led him outside as if she'd built the ride herself.

"Wow Hana, I'm impressed !"

After that, Riki wanted revenge and took her in front of a punching bag.

"Nini, I'm going to lose." she said, pointing at the machine with her hands.

"Wait, you can still surprise me." Then he punched the ball with all his might.

"Oh Riki, I didn't think you were that strong !" Hana watched the score increase without stopping.

He raised his arms to either side to contract his muscles and show that yes, he was super strong.

"Come on Hana, it's your turn !" Riki pushed her in front of the punching bag and prepared to hit him, but she missed the target

Riki began to laugh with all his might, forgetting the noise he was making. He couldn't stop.

"Riki, forget that !" said Hana with a small smile of her own, she hit the target this time and the score continued to rise, so much so that her score stopped just 100 points short of Riki's.