✭ 22

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

❀ heart squeezed and soul asleep ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

heart squeezed and soul asleep ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Five days later, the day of the test finally arrived. Riki was looking forward to the day. He was dying to know if he was going to be able to help Hana wake up, or just feel better, even if she had to sleep a little longer.

He'd arrived early to visit Hana, and hadn't missed a day without seeing her.

He had his white sachet hanging from his elbow and entered her room slowly, as if not to wake her. It was still early and the sun was starting to rise.

"Oh my flower girl, I've missed you so much since yesterday." he said as he moved closer to her.

He took her hand and said, "You like One Direction, don't you ?" he quickly pulled out of his bag what he'd brought for her before continuing, "Surprise !"

He placed the albums he'd bought for her on her bedside table, next to her flowers which, miraculously, hadn't wilted yet.

A sign of love and patience.

"I remember you said you liked it, so I bought it for you." he said, smiling at her.

The roses were still a beautiful bright red, but love has thorns. Love can hurt like the thorns of a rose, and Riki was beginning to understand why the rose had been chosen to represent love.

He turned his head towards Hana and Riki reminded himself that he had to be patient. She was going to be okay, everything was going to turn out all right.

He breathed in and kept his eyes on her. He watched her nose, her mouth, her eyes close. His throat tightened slightly and a nurse entered.

He smiled slightly as he saw the same nurse who had given him hope a week earlier.

He rushed out of his room, not forgetting to slip a quick, "See you later" to the sleeping Hana.

Riki was terrified of needles, but if it would save Hana, he would do hundreds of them.

The needle passed quickly enough and Riki didn't feel a thing.

"You'll have the results first thing in the morning."

He nodded, hoping with all his heart that it would work. That his blood would help her gradually come back to life.

Even though the studio in the art room was full of her paintings, he wanted to fill it even more. To make even more paintings of the girl he loved to draw.

He just wanted to live with her and fall even more in love than he already was.

Instinctively, Riki went back to Hana's room.