✭ 21

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

❀ blooming flowers ━━━━━━━━━━━

blooming flowers
━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning, Riki left the hospital early to go to school. He didn't want to talk to anyone and all he could think about was Hana.

Memories of their favourite moments and their kiss ran through his head.

He was in maths class and couldn't think straight.

Akio had been looking at Riki with the same gaze he had before. That black look that inspired malice and deceit.

Riki met his gaze and Akio relaxed his face when he saw the young man's deep red eyes. He'd never seen him like that, as if he'd been crying all night without being able to sleep for a single second.

Perhaps he felt something too ?

As if he'd succeeded perfectly in reading Riki's eyes.

That something horrible was happening. The atmosphere in the classroom was heavy and the room was plunged into a terrifying silence.

Akio turned his gaze towards the door of the room. He stared at it for a long minute before realising that Hana wasn't going through that door.

It was rather strange to think that the fake patient wasn't coming to class today.

The class slowly drew to a close and Riki hurried out of the room.

"Hey Riki !" shouted Akio but he paid him no attention.

"When's your girlfriend coming back ?"

Again, he didn't answer him

Hana would be back soon, he was sure, but this boy shouldn't worry about her.

The young man didn't hesitate for a second and entered the music room.

He had a history exam that he'd been working hard on, but seeing this piano was more important right now.

The musical instrument was illuminated, the light was on all the time, and no one cared whether the room was plunged into darkness or not.

Riki went down the stairs and arrived in front of the piano, which was full of dust. He sat down and noticed some notes and a pen on the side of the piano.

Riki picked up the pen and the few sheets of paper and saw that the pen was marked: Hana.

These were her notes and her pen. These were her notes.

Riki sat down in the chair and put the sheets of paper in front of him. He began lowering the keys one after the other and playing slowly.

Despite the spacing of the notes due to the fact that he always had to look up to read the notes he had to make, he soon realised that he was playing "Melodic flower."