bonus 문자

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

"my flower girl

"my flower girl

These are difficult days.

It's been 1 year since you were the brightest star in the sky. I miss you Hana but I think you already know that, you see me crying every day, don't you ?

Today you would be 18, and I hate thinking that I'm lucky enough to have spent my 17th birthday, when it was your dream, not mine.

It's been 1 year that every day I've been unhappy, my flower girl. 1 year that I've only dreamed of one thing, seeing you again.

Just to see you again.

Just once.

Wouldn't it be nice if you were still here, Hana, can you imagine ? I'd still be here, drawing you without having to remember what your face looks like. I'd smile every day and my life would be just, perfect.

I miss you very much.

My heart miss you very much.

I hate living without you.

I hate my life without you.

Everything is dark around me and nothing makes sense any more.

I want us to be back.

Like in the old times.

Just us together.

I can't wait to see you again, my angel, my most beautiful star and I promise you, you'll always be my favourite person.

I love you my flower girl.

-your nini."

Riki folded the letter and placed it on Hana's grave.

It was full of flowers and colour.

She was beautiful.

A tear rolled down Riki's cheek, then he watered the flowers he'd laid there the day before.

Riki looked up at the sky, at the star that shone brightest, and said, "Happy birthday, my flower girl."

He quickly wiped away his tears and said: "I'll be back tomorrow, Hana, have fun up there."

Then Riki came the next day, and every other day of the year without missing a beat.

He always celebrated Hana's birthday.

On Valentine's Day, he always brought a huge bouquet of flowers with a letter telling her how much he loved her.

Riki never stopped coming to see her.

Right up until the last day of his life, Riki came to see his flower girl.

end

thanks for reading hopeless

please live as if this were your last life,

be happy and smile every day !

thank you for taking the time to read Hana and Riki's story <333

I love you