Belong

****
Recap:
Klaus meets Marcel to request for help. He then goes to Mystic Falls and with the help of Bonnie Bennett he transfers both his brother's souls to the paragon diamond.
Back in New Orleans, Tyler Lockwood meets Marcel to inform him about Klaus's child.
****

Klaus had left New Orleans for 3 days and now he had arrived to the Plantation house and as he did he heard footsteps fast approaching. He knew something was up.

"Tell me it isn't true?" asked Rebekah with a slightly afraid Hayley standing behind her.

"What isn't true?" asked Klaus. He was confused with the entire situation since he had no idea what he had done. He looked towards Hayley seeking for a reply.

"Tyler Lockwood came to town and stated that the blood of our child can be used to make more hybrid. He also mentioned that you knew about this." spoke Hayley.

This again? Thought Klaus, he wanted to get angry at them but he had already reacted poorly in the original timeline and this time from the looks of it Hayley and Rebekah actually don't want to believe this rumour.

"Let me assure you both, I had no idea of this fact and even if I was aware I would not use my own daughter as a blood bag." replied Klaus calmly.

Klaus's reply caused both the women to give out a sigh of relief. "Sorry Nik, I had to ask I needed to be sure of your intentions."

Klaus knew this wasn't the original timeline but the distrust in him again by the people he loved hurt him and caused him to form tears in his eyes. "I understand that my past behaviour indicated that I didn't care much for my family, but I do care."

A small stream of tears poured through his eyes as he could no longer hold his emotions in. "I also know that I make it seem like I need no one but I do I need you guys to stand by me, to believe in me and believe that my intentions for my own child are pure."

As he said this he saw the two women feeling guilty. Hayley went past Rebekah and gave Klaus a hug which started to calm him down.

"I am sorry, but I needed to be sure. I will trust you from now on, I promise." she spoke softly. Those words were all he ever wanted to hear and this caused him to hold onto Hayley in his embrace.

"I am sorry Nik for not believing you, truly." said Rebekah as she kept her hand on his shoulder.

(A little while later)

Hayley was not leaving Klaus's side ever since their hug earlier, which made him really happy. He made his way to the hall and sat down where Rebekah was already present.

"Did Tyler Lockwood come here to tell you about this rumour?" asked Klaus.

"No we were informed about this from Marcel. He and I were catching up recently so we exchanged numbers." informed Rebekah. "He made sure the information didn't reach the ears of the witches to avoid them from acting on it."

"What else did Marcellus have to say about the rumour?" Klaus asked with a concerned voice. He didn't want to fight his adoptive son this time around as he had done in his previous life and wanted to avoid it as much as possible.

"He said that he will try to keep the vampires in check until we confirm this with you." replied Rebekah to which Klaus gave a raised eyebrow. "Don't worry I already informed him you had no such intentions and he said he will tell his men the same."

"What did you tell him when he asked where I was?" Klaus had not informed Marcel about him visiting Mystic Falls to retrieve his brother. He knew that Marcel and Kol didn't play well together and he was also worried that Marcel's vampires would riot upon hearing that 2 more originals will be joining the party.