Revelation

****
Recap:
Elijah is confronted by Celeste in the body of Sabine Laurent.
Klaus starts to come up with a plan to deal with the witches.
Tunde sacrifices himself  to help strengthen his blade.
Monique wakes up, reaffirming the Mikaelson family to go after the witches.

Note: this is gonna be a bit text heavy than dialogue, sorry.
****

(Camille's Apartment)

Camille was sitting on her bed deep in thought. She was thinking about a lot of things and then her mind wandered to the most handsome man in suit, Elijah.

She knew there was something different about him, he was very dazzling and always had this aura around him that showed he stood out from the rest. She also knew that he had a dark side inside him which would show up when any man would be rude to her.

She also had started to realise that he was hiding something, like the time when she had dropped a glass which shattered and knew for sure that his hands were bleeding but when she inspected his hand there was no wound. But she knew not to push him too much and knew he would reveal it when the time is right.

She looked at the time and saw it was almost her time for her shift at the bar and went to get ready.

(Later)

Camille was walking towards her bar as she felt someone's presence behind her so she turned around to see who it was. It was the man in suit she had been thinking about.

"Good morning, Camille. I didn't mean to startle you like that." said Elijah.

"That's fine you don't have to apologise and good morning to you too." replied Camille.

She knew he was nervous as they both started to head in the same direction. Though his nervousness didn't seem to stem from her as he kept looking around them. She tried not to think too much about it as she entered the bar to start her shift.

(Compound)

Klaus and Hayley were sitting together in the kitchen as Klaus had made breakfast for the both of them. Hayley enjoyed this side of Klaus, the one that was so caring and loving towards her.

They were enjoying and talking about plans for the day when Kol walks in. He made his way to the fridge and was eating an apple.

"So now that Tunde is dead, who do you guys think possess the blade?" asked Kol.

"Don't know, perhaps one of the other witches." replied Hayley.

"We should be focused on getting closer to the other 2 witches who are unaccounted for." said Klaus.

"Yes well they keep cloaking and changing locations so it is difficult." retorted Kol.

"Well once we get a bit more definite location, we should kill them right away that way we will have Davina back sooner." said Hayley.

The two men nodded as they continued with their respective meals.

(Outside Rousseau's)

Elijah was looking at Camille as he was almost done with his drink. He then noticed her shift was coming to an end as she headed towards the back.

He waited outside for a very long time which got him worried. So he went in to check, to his shock Cami was no longer there with only a mote left behind.

Come to the Fleur-de-Lis Sanatorium alone if you want to save the blonde bartender.

- C