Davina

****
Recap:
The crescent curse gets broken by Hayley, Rebekah and Elijah.
Hayley realises where she belongs.
Klaus ponders over what he must do next.
Davina wakes up.
****

Davina Claire wakes up feeling light headed. She was unsure where she was until she looked up and knew she was in her room. She then looked around to find Marcel, Rebekah, Elijah and Kol in the body of Kaleb looking around.

She saw Elijah head outside perhaps to inform the others, though Davina. As she got up Marcel had his hand over her shoulder supporting her as she got up.

"How do you feel?" asked Marcel out of concern.

"Drained." replied Davina. "How long was I asleep?"

"4 days." said Kol.

She was shocked upon learning this fact. She knew the magic she used was powerful but not so much that she would have to sleep for 4 days straight.

As she was thinking about all this she started to hear a buzzing noise which was getting louder by the second.

Davina cried out in pain as she grabbed her head. Then the entire compound started to shake and the three people in the room got even more worried as they went to grab Davina who was about to fall of her bed.

Davina was screaming louder and louder when all of a sudden she stopped and fainted again. The earthquake stopped along with her.

"What was that?" asked Hayley as she entered the room with Klaus and Elijah trailing behind her.

"We don't know but I think it has something to do with Davina." said Marcel.

Klaus was even more concerned since the time was closing in on the festival and knew that he might not have time to search for Sabine or find a replacement for Esther. He then looked at the others in the room.

"We need to check with the witches. They must know something about this." suggested Klaus.

"Niklaus might be right about this." said Elijah.

"Kol, Marcel and Hayley you three stay here and look after Davina. Rebekah you are coming with Elijah and I to meet the witches." spoke Klaus. Everyone agreed as the three original siblings left the compound.

(Lafayette Cemetery)

The three originals walked into the cemetery and found Sophie who seemed to be waiting for them.

"I presume you are here to ask about the earthquake which is no less due to Davina Claire, correct?" asked Sophie in a smug tone which seemed to piss of the three siblings.

"Just tell us what is going on? And how we can fix it." asked Rebekah.

"You can't, not unless you complete the Harvest festival."

"What do you mean?" asked Elijah.

"What I mean is that Davina is starting to get overloaded with the power in her body since she still has the power of the other three girls from the harvest." replied Sophie getting up. "The only way to do this is to finish the harvest which should bring back all the girls."

"And if it fails?" spoke Klaus acting oblivious. "Davina Claire just dies and you lot get your sacrifice."

"No the Harvest will bring all the girls back. I am sure of it." said Sophie. "And the longer you all wait to complete it the more awful it will be for Davina."

The three look at each other and then Klaus asks the question he already knew the answer to. "If we were to complete the Harvest, what would be required?"