Pain

****
Recap:
Klaus, Elijah, Marcel and Jackson plan on how to handle the city after the battle.
Klaus talks with Hayley to send their daughter away until the chaos in the city goes away.
Kol and Davina leave with Hope.
****

(Plantation House)

Klaus walks inside the house, he made his way to the attic. He stopped in his tracks upon seeing him, his biological father Ansel in a comatose state in a coffin.

He finds a note beside him:

I still had a lot of the power from channeling the dark objects and your siblings so I thought of bringing your father's body back. It is less complicated than how it was for Kol so you won't need a witch this time. All you need to do is place the diamond over his chest and the soul will enter his body.

-Sincerely Davina

Klaus was stunned by what Davina was able to do but then remembered that she was also able bring back Mikael in the past life. He smiled as he saw the note and took the coffin with him.

(Compound)

Elijah was busy overlooking the reconstruction of the compound, he was having no time to take breaks. He was instructing someone when he heard a certain blonde bartender enter the compound.

"Perhaps you should take break Elijah." spoke Cami. Cami was still upset over not being included in the fight but knew that she would just get in the way so instead she started to check up on Elijah and making sure he took frequent breaks.

"Thank you, Cami. I could use it." spoke Elijah as he took a seat beside her.

"So how is your brother and Hayley? they lost their child that must feel horrible." spoke Camille.

Klaus had specifically told everyone that the fact that Hope is alive is to be only to the people living in the compound and though Elijah hated lying to Camille he knew that his word to his brother is just as important as his honesty.

"Well, they are trying to recover from it." spoke Elijah. "What about your uncle's funeral?"

"Well they are having it together with everyone who died during the fight." replied the blonde.

New Orleans funerals were nothing like the usual funerals. They were jazz funerals to appease the spirits that protect the dead, so it looked less like a funeral but more like a celebration.

As Elijah was thinking about this he sees Klaus enter with a coffin and both Elijah and Cami give a confused look as usually this meant he has daggered one of his siblings. Elijah gets up immediately as Klaus sees the two.

"It isn't what it looks like." started Klaus to explain. "It's Ansel my actual father, Davina brought him back before she left town."

To the outside world it was supposed to look like Davina and Kaleb had left since they could no longer bare with the city and it's misery. Considering what had happened to Davina, people bought it.

"That's very kind of her." said Elijah as he smiled towards his brother.

A noise comes from upstairs and the 2 brothers look at each other concerned. Klaus leaves the coffin and heads upstairs. He sees Hayley breaking the crib and he intervenes.

"Hayley..." says Klaus as he puts a hand on her shoulder which she shrugs off.

"No! There is no need for all this anymore right!? So I am getting rid of it!" screamed Hayley.

Klaus saw how broken Hayley felt. He got a hold of her. "Hayley!!!" screamed the original hybrid.

Hayley stood still and started to shed tears. "I know she is gone and I can see the way you look at me, that I am no longer the same. I am no longer your little wolf."

Klaus's eyes widened at her remark. "Hayley, you will always be my little wolf." said Klaus as he hugged her tight. "As for our daughter, I understand your pain and we will have her back. I promise you."

Hayley returns the hug and breaks down in Klaus's arms upon hearing his words. Hayley starts sliding on the floor while still being embraced by Klaus who also gets slides down still holding onto her.

The 2 stay that way until Klaus realises that Hayley has fallen asleep with tears still streaming through her eyes.

Klaus picks his little wolf up and takes her back to her room where he lays her down. When he got up though she held onto his henley.

"Don't go." whispered the hybrid.

Klaus hesitates for a moment but then sees that she needs him right now so he slides into the bed with her as she moves closer holding onto to him tight.

(Compound: Courtyard)

Elijah stops worrying after the noises had stopped but felt guilty for not being able to help the 2 parents.

Camille notices this and grabs his hand. "I know that it seems frustrating and that you want to do something about it but all you can do right now is be there for them."

Elijah looks at Cami and takes in the words she has spoken. He gives her a small smile which she returns back.

(Rousseau's)

Rebekah and Marcel were out on a date and were taking a break for a little.

"So, with Hope gone do you think your brother will go back to his old way?" asked Marcel.

"I doubt it." replies Rebekah. "I think he will be busy with looking after Hayley and probably will focus more on the threat at hand."

The 2 just stare at their glasses pondering over this. Then a thought pops into the blonde's mind. "Any luck with the vampires?"

"Well we did find a few of them and it seems like the rest have fled." said the vampire.

Rebekah knew Marcel was busy with making new vampires and with other stuff so she didn't want to spend her tome with him just talking about serious topics like this.

"Okay let's talk about something else." spoke the original vampire.

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Francesca walks with her bodyguards who are dragging a body. The witch Cassie stands near the altar as she approaches.

"As promised I have brought him here." spoke the enhanced wolf. "Now keep your end of the deal and give us more of those rings."

Cassie flicks her finger as one of the witches hands her the bag of rings. Francesca starts walking away.

"Pleasure doing business with you." says Francesca as she smirks and walks away.

****
That is the end of the chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Who do you guys think is the body Francesca brought?

What do you think will happen next?
****