Family

****
Recap:
Davina faints after she helps with Kol's revival.
Rebekah and Hayley talk about their relationships at the bayou.
Elijah and Camille spend the day together.
Sophie and the witches make a decision on how to deal with the harvest.
****

(Bayou)

Rebekah and Hayley along with Eve were preparing for the wolves to arrive as the full moon was at it's peak.

They heard rustling noises behind them and expected it to be the wolves but it was the original in suit who had appeared instead.

"Hope I am not too late?" stated Elijah.

"Not at all brother, you have arrived at the right time." replied Rebekah as she went to hug her brother.

As they were greeting Elijah one of the wolves shows up behind them. Slowly all the wolves start showing up one after the other.

As everyone was greeting Hayley, Elijah and Rebekah they also showed their gratitude for their help in breaking the curse. Hayley then was standing a bit away when she was approached by a man.

"Hayley? Hayley Marshall?" asked the man.

"Yes that's me. How can I help?" said the pregnant wolf.

"My name is Jackson Keener. I don't know if you were told but you and I...."

"are betrothed. Yes I am well aware however let me make it clear that I don't plan on going ahead with that." replied Hayley with annoyance. She was controlling her urge to beat up the man before her due to her family history but she chose not to since the wolves were starting their celebration over the curse breaking.

"But.." said Jackson in confusion.

"But nothing. I don't plan on getting married to someone who I have never met and I don't plan on changing my mind about it." replied Hayley as she got ready to move away from him. "Now if you will excuse me."

Elijah saw the ordeal and went to see Hayley who was now sitting on a chair overlooking the lake.

"What happened there between you and that man?" asked Elijah.

"Oh nothing, just some personal stuff." replied Hayley. She looked around her after replying to Elijah and as she did she felt content that she had helped the wolves but she also realised she didn't feel at home like she had imagined she would.

For a long time she wanted a family and being with the Mikaelsons she felt more at home than ever before. She had come to know about the promise of always and forever from Klaus and that his family is built on this promise. She knew that she wanted to be part of that family and now being with the wolves at the bayou she was sure of it.

Rebekah also joined them as Hayley was thinking about stuff. Hayley turned around and looked at the two siblings.

"I think we should go back home." said the she wolf. The two siblings nodded and started to head back.

(Compound)

Everyone at the compound was worried about Davina and had made sure one person was always in the room looking over her. Kol was currently sitting in the room beside her bed when Marcel walked in.

"How is she doing?" asked Marcel.

"Same as before." replied Kol.

Kol didn't care much about people other than his family and himself but he was grateful to Davina in helping him come back and felt guilty over her current state. Marcel was surprised that Kol showed actual concern and started to wonder if his perception of all the Mikaelsons was wrong all this time.

"I will look after her, you should take a break." said Marcel.

"Okay." stated Kol as he got up to leave.

Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley returned and as they did they saw a concerned Klaus sitting at the center of the compound.

"So I should assume the curse was broken?" asked Klaus looking towards all three. They nod but see Klaus was still worried.

"What is it? What happened?" asked Hayley as she kept a hand over his.

"Did something go wrong with Kol's spell? Were you not able to bring him back?" asked Rebekah.

"No sister." said Kol as he made his way downstairs. "I have returned."

Rebekah went to hug him as he made his way down and Kol was happy to receive it. Rebekah broke her hug. "Then what the bloody hell happened? Why do you both loom so worried?"

Klaus and Kol explained the situation to all of them and they went to check on Davina. They were all very worried about her since she still had not woken up so they decided to work in shifts to look after her.

(4 days later)

Davina had still hadn't woken up from the time she had fainted and everyone at the compound was getting worried. Marcel was going through books to look for a way to get her to wake up.

Klaus was also looking on a solution from a different view point since he knew that she was going through this due to the incompletion of the harvest festival. He knew that the harvest needed to be completed and that Davina would come back but he was trying to find a work around to two major problems, Esther and Celeste.

Both women were a major problem with his families peace and so he knew that he needed to deal with them but he was having a hard time in finding Celeste who was currently occupying the body of a witch named Sabine Laurent. He was also trying to see if a different witch could be used to make Sophie an elder other than his mother who had used the opportunity to take over the ancestors in the original timeline.

His mind then wandered to the fact that he was no longer the guy he was back in his other life and was happy that he now had people who had his back and they knew he had theirs. He also knew he would do anything to protect them, his home, his family.

His thoughts were interrupted due to a sudden knock at the door and Elijah entering.

"What is it Elijah?" asked Klaus.

"Davina is awake." replied Elijah.

****
So what do you guys think? What will happen next?

And yes this chapter is a lot shorter and I was gonna be compiling a lot of things in this chapter but reconsidered it.
****