All Out War - Part 2

****
Recap:
The Guerrera werewolves kidnap Hayley for moonlight rings.
Father Kieran dies and Camille grieves about it.
The vampires from the garden escape.
The witches knockout Hayley as they continued their plan.
****

(Plantation House)

Rebekah drops off Kol and Davina at the plantation house as per Klaus's plan. She also looks for a few objects in the house including another one of the white oak stakes.

Rebekah was confused why Klaus needed it but he said it would be necessary for Davina to channel its power since Kol was still injured and in need of recovery.

Rebekah handed a few dark objects and the stake to the witches and made her way out.

(Compound)

Marcel had gathered all the vampires he could find and asked a few wolves from the bayou to join along with Jackson as they planned on an attack.

They were discussing strategies when the Guerrera werewolves along with Oliver showed up.

"Like clockwork." spoke Marcel not surprised by the uninvited guests.

"I don't like Klaus, but gotta hand it to him. He was accurate about their arrival." spoke Jackson who then looked at Oliver. "You should be ashamed of what you are doing."

"No, you should be ashamed of being affiliated with those blood sucking parasites!" spoke the wolf.

"Okay enough talk, let's get on with this." said one of the Guerrera brothers.

Marcel and Jackson looked at each and nodded in agreement as they got ready to taken on a fight against the now enhanced wolves.

(Outskirts of New Orleans)

Elijah was sitting near a tree wondering about Camille, who had just recently lost her only living relative and who he dropped off back at her home before coming here.

Klaus had stated that Camille could only be useful with the dark objects she can supply since she is human and her getting in the middle of a fight between the supernatural community of New Orleans would lead to her death.

Camille though was reluctant also understood that she didn't want to be a liability to Elijah so she helped him collect a fee dark objects from her uncles place and then went back home.

While Elijah was thinking about this he heard footsteps behind as he got up.

"Well aren't you deep in thought? Thinking about the blonde bartender I presume?" spoke Rebekah amusingly.

"Now is not the time Rebekah, we have some disciplining to do." spoke the older vampire as they head out.

(On the way towards St. Ann's Church)

Klaus was sure his plan would work but he also knew that he needed a few things to play out as they had before such as Hayley dying and coming back to life.

The thought of that was making him feel guilty but he also knew that this was the only way to make sure that future foes won't be able to harm her.

He was walking towards the church as he was stopped in his tracks by someone he didn't expect. His father, Mikael.

"Well looks like the bastard cares about its litter after all!" spoke the man while holding a mystified white oak stake.

Klaus's shock was taken over rage as he knew that he needed to stop the man before him. Klaus and Mikael zoomed towards one another as they began to fight.