Conflict

****
Recap:
Klaus and Hayley talk about their life after marriage.
Hayley feels a little sexually frustrated and Klaus takes notice.
The couple finally consummate their marriage.
****

(Compound)

It had been a few weeks since the wedding and so everyone had gotten back to their usual lives.

Klaus and Hayley were spending their day out with their daughter, while Elijah and Camille had gone out on a date. So Marcel and Rebekah were cooking in the kitchen so that everyone could have lunch together.

"You need a break once in a while, Davina." came the voice of Kol from outside as he took Davina with him.

Davina and Freya would spend almost everyday in the basement trying to figure out a way to bring back Finn, while Kol would find ways to get the former of the two out occasionally to go out which would cause the others to question the relationship between the two.

"You noticed how those two hangout a lot lately?" stated Marcel as he turned to face the blonde original vampire, who was busy cutting up carrots for the stew.

"Yeah well, they did spend a lot of time together while taking care of Hope." replied Rebekah.

Marcel was about to continue the conversation but was cut off due to multiple footsteps approaching the compound. He and Rebekah looked at each other and made their way outside.

Josh, Gia and a bunch of other young vampires came in startling the couple.

"What is it?" asked Marcel with his hands indicating the young vampires to stop.

"Oh thank god you're okay." stated Josh as he placed a hand on Marcel's shoulder, confusing the older vampire.

"What do you mean?" started Marcel. "Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"We found Diego and most of the older vampires dead near the apartment in Algiers." spoke Gia with her head down.

"Do we have any idea as to who did it?" asked Rebekah.

"Well, that's the thing." spoke Josh. "We found claw marks all over them and we think it might be the wolves."

The eyes of the couple widened as they turned and stared at each other in confusion while trying to process the situation.

(Plantation House)

Klaus and Hayley were enjoying spending some time with their daughter after months of being apart. They wanted to spend time away from the town and enjoy the fresh sun and have a picnic as a normal family would.

Hayley sat looking at her husband as he played with their daughter and smiled. She would look at these moments and for a while she would fee that they are just like any other ordinary family and that thought, even though was boring even to her, made her happy as she finally was able to have a proper family.

Hayley's trail of thoughts were however disturbed due to a sudden ring coming from her phone. She looked up at her phone to see that Eve was calling her and so she picks up ever so reluctantly.

"Hey Eve, I thought I informed you all not to call me at this time." stated Hayley.

"I know but we have an urgent situation here, Hayley." spoke Eve.

"What kind of situation?" asked the brunette.

"There's been an attack at the Bayou, many wolves have died." stated Eve.

Upon hearing the news Hayley gets up and so does Klaus as he was overhearing the conversation with his super hearing.

"Okay, I'll be right there." stated Hayley as she and Klaus took Hope and headed towards their car.