Preparations

****
Sorry about the picture used, I know it isn't the compound but it was the only one I could find.

Recap:
Hayley asks Davina's help in breaking the Crescent curse.
Elijah returns with the comatose body of the witch Klaus had informed about and it turned out that she was the eldest Mikaelson, Freya who was believed to be dead but was actually taken by Dahlia.
Klaus informs Marcel and Davina about bringing back Kol.
****

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Sophie Deveraux was reading about the harvest festival to figure out how to bring back her niece Monique who was one of the harvest girls.

Though Sophie didn't believe much in the festival she knew that the only way to bring her niece back was to complete the festival. There was one problem though, they needed an elder for the ceremony.

Currently there was no elder alive in the coven of New Orleans and Sophie was trying to find a work around it. As she was looking through the books she found a peculiar note.

(Compound)

Klaus was discussing the plan to transfer his brother's bodies to 2 witches with Marcel and Hayley.

He knew to transfer the soul of Kol into a witch named Kaleb was currently in a coma at the hospital after receiving an accident but he was having a hard time to decide whether he should use Vincent's body to put Finn in as he recalled that Vincent had a hard time after Finn had left it.

Though Klaus didn't care much about Vincent he knew that he would be useful in maintaining peace with the witches.

As he was continuing his discussion, a distraught Davina entered the public area.

"Klaus we have a problem." she said while holding the diamond. Davina had asked to check in on the souls to make sure they weren't harmed since the diamond wasn't exactly meant for this use.

"What is it?" asked Klaus.

"So I was checking the souls inside the diamond and as I was doing so I noticed that neither were related to the other. I think one of them isn't your brother."

Klaus was shocked at this revelation since he was sure Bonnie had used the correct spell to retrieve the souls.

"I did more digging and found out that the other soul might not be related to the other one but both were related to you. Just you."

That's when it hit Klaus. Kol was right near Bonnie when she retrieved his soul but Finn was elsewhere and so when Bonnie used a soul catcher spell she captured the soul of someone related to Klaus since it wasn't Finn the only other person who came to mind was his biological father, Ansel.

"Can you interact with the souls to find out who both of them are?" asked Hayley.

"I can try but it will take me an hour or two." replied Davina.

"Do it, we don't want to screw this up by bringing someone who is dangerous." said Marcel.

"I agree." spoke Klaus in approval.

"Oh and Hayley can you come with me. I need your help with the crescent curse cure."

"Okay." replied Hayley as she brushed past Klaus.

Rebekah comes downstairs in huff, "Where the bloody hell is Elijah?"

Both Marcel and Klaus look at each other. "Don't know. Maybe he went out." replied Marcel.

(Rousseau's bar)

Elijah sat at his usual spot near the bar and was looking around to see where the bartender Camille was. He could not find her anywhere.