Dragon vs insect

Mauleosum Of White

This doesn't feel right meaning that it's not the usual nightmare like falling from the sky bullshit but actually feels really calm.

What's my name it's amino kaio. And now that my thoughts come to me more clearer I can actually touch myself more than I do in dreams. Pause not what I meant. What I meant is what's going on.

Until I see a pathway with a bright light I think I'm going to go to it. Reaching the exit point I now realize where I am... think I'm going to scream now.

???: Are you done yet???

Oh

I turn around to see oh oh hell no oh hell no and I pass out.

???: Now that's just dramatic.

Three mins later

" How are you here, how am I here?"

???: You know my name.

"Your Kisara."

Kisara: Yes and you know where we are?

"Somehow I'm in the mausoleum of white."

Kisara: Yes

"Why am I here."

Kisara: Because my world needs your help.

"Why?"

Kisara: Because the timeline is changing. Unlike the original*shows the battle of z arc and them* his energy is colliding into your world is colliding into mine. "And what do you want me to do?"

Kisara: Time anomalies. Figures are coming out from historic plots and placing them in the wrong time line. You will duel them and that will place them back in there time. And if you don't with that amount energy he collects it will result in a Big Bang  and which combining both of worlds  with him as it ruler.

"*well I don't want that and I don't want to be planet vegta and so.* Alright you got yourself a hero ... wait how am I supposed to track them it's not they're just going to show up magically?"

Kisara: With my duel energy in your disk it will be able to track whoever pops up.

Kisara: When you win the duel you and after gathering the energy you are able to use it and send them back.

"Huh the more duel energy I gather from the duels I will be able to send them to there original time. Since I got the run down of it I'm ready to save the world. But wait are you going to be there with me."

Kisara: My card will be there with you. And I ask for your help so I will be your guide.

"So kinda like astral then.

Kisara: In a way but yes.

"Hey why are the changing destiny doors here?"

Damn do I have to choose between red and blue if so then fuck. If I choose red will I be sent back home and will it be the end of the world or will I change blue and will it be changing my destiny or will it be the other way around.