Encounter With Fusion!

Fusion Dimension

As The Professor have finished watching Sora memories after he was returned to Fusion dimension. He was also shocked and concerned with Sora duel aganist Akio.

"Blue-eyes..... almost similar to that xyz dimension warrior named Kite Tenjo ." Professor thought out loud to himself pressing button on his throne and a screen appeared showing a little bit of Akio power after Sora insulted Blue-Eyes.

"That aura... he can be the next Zarc.... He must be eliminated at once!" He exclaimed.

Then at that moment a boy appeared having the same face as Yuya but this time with purple and  pink hair, purple eyes, including wearing a purple uniform along with a red cape walking in with a sadistic grin. His name was Yuri.

"You called Professor?" He said and bowed for a sign of respect.

"Yes. Yuri after seeing Sora memories during his time in standard we have gathered interesting information." Professor turned on the monitor showed the picture of yuzu.

"She is Hiiragi Yuzu. The last piece that I need. And you will bring her to me." He commanded.

"Yes Professor." Yuri bowed.

"Another thing, a duelist you will have to eliminate." The image changed to Akio. "The name is Kaiba Akio, he can use all three summoning techniques and never lost a duel."

That's what caught Yuri attention, and suddenly became interested in the duelist ability. And with the professor seemingly to be paranoid talking about him, Yuri became more eager to face him.

"When going to standard dimension make sure you bring many reinforcements as possible." He said in a calm and firm tone.

"Professor, I get this duelist might be a threat. Do  you think that really necessary?" Yuri protested. "Assure you I can handle him myself."

"This is an ORDER!" He said this time in a firm tone.

"I understand." Yuri bowed again with no protest.

"Dismissed." Professor said and he nodded leaving the throne room.

Outside of the throne room around the corner a girl wearing a red jacket with into hair tied up in ponytail green eyes was eavesdropping on the whole conversation, hoping she would be discovered. This girl was  our future girlfriend Serena.

"Serena-sama." A bulky tall man appeared said. He has blue spikey hair with crimson eyes. Wearing gray jacket with an eye patch over his right eye.

"Barret!" Serena whisper/shouted in surprise. "Don't scare me like that!"

"Apologizes."  He said in firm tone. "What are you doing here? Does the Professor want to see you?"

"No." She said plainly. "Just eavesdropping and wanting to find information about the duelist he wants to eliminate."

"Yes, I heard about him." Barret nodded. "Seems  like to be the talk of the entire academia. Must be a big threat if the Professor needs to send Yuri to eliminate him."

"That is if Yuri gets his chance." Serena said. "This is an opportunity to prove my self to the professor, I'm going to eliminate him first!"

With that being said she began to walk away from the throne room determination filling her eyes.

Standard Dimension-Yuya House 2 days later.

Yuto and Yugo had woken up almost ready to fight again until yuzu got out her magical paper fan from out of nowhere and whacked them. Now I think she have a pocket dimension of her own.