Miami Championship Begins!

As the you show gang was standing outside gang was standing outside of the front building. I was still sleepy from last night.

"What's wrong didn't get enough sleep?" Sora said noticing how I was rubbing my eyes.

"Somewhat.... Editing my deck a little bit." I answered rubbing my eyes. "Plus I was excited I couldn't get any sleep."

"Yuya, akio, yuzu, Sora, Tatsuya, ayu, Futoshi. The day has finally come! To think that all of our students from You Show duel school qualified for the Miami championship.... I.I'm.. So proud of all of you!"Shuzo then began to tear up and tried to hug us but we all dodged.

"Dad your to excited!" Yuzu said in embarrassment.

"Yeah! We're not even at the stadium yet..." Ayu added.

Then once he explained the rules of the tournament we entered the van and we're on our way and that's when Yuzu realized....

"Wait!" Yuzu yelled..

"Yuya...." Then we all looked to an empty seat.

"NOT HERE!" They all yelled in unison.

"Calm down ." I said. "Yuya going to there."

"How are you so sure?" Tatsuya asked.

"Yuya worked hard for this moment and there now way he would run away." Oops did I add that last part oh well. "It wouldn't make sense for him to back out now."

"That is true." Sora said while licking his lollipop.

"Then off to the stadium I'm sure he will appear." I said.

Unsure at first but then a while passed and we all headed to the stadium.

LDS Stadium.

Hanging out in the lobby waiting for Yuya to arrive. Principal Shuzo nervous decided to go search for Yuya himself but I of course knew he was going to arrive I wasn't worried. But unfortunately the cams can't be said for everyone else's.

"Your sure he's going to show up?" Tatsuya asked feeling uncertain after searching for him.

"Aye." Replying while looking through my deck.

"Where is he?" Yuzu asked, after trying to call his house but no answer at all.

"What did you say?" We heard mieru. "Is it true that my darling hand to me yet?"

"My.....Darling?" That's when yuzu bursted into flames giving mieru the death glare.

"Yuzu-neechan!!! Tatsuya said scared.

"Could it be.....!"mieru said with stars in her eyes blushing a little. "Darling snuck off to meet my mother and father, what a surprise!"

"What are you talking about! There's no way that could happen!" She was then surrounded by a red aura and held her paper fan in her hands. "HES MY BOYFRIEND!"

"Yeah!" I snapped my fingers. "You tell her my student."

"Akio-neechan not helping!" Ayu scolded me.

"Don't take my darling away from me!" Mieru yelled and glared at yuzu making her angrier than before.

"Yuzu-neechan calm down!" Tatsuya pleaded.

"What should we do?" Ayu wondered.the tournament opening ceremony is about to start..."

"Don't worry I'll be able to find where darling is with my fortune telling!" She placed her magic ball on the floor and circled her hand around it. "Darling.... My sweet darling!" She said in a spooky voice while yuzu now in rage wanting to cut her head off while ayu, Tatsuya, and Futoshi tried to stop her, while I egged on the situation.