Phantom Knight Arrives! Blue-Eyes vs Dark Rebellion

Well think I might have changed the timeline.

Remembering the day from yesterday.

Flashback

After celebrating my victory I was about to head towards Yuya house but Yuzu stopped me.

"Akio wait."

"What do you need?"

"I want you to teach me how to fusion summoned." Yuzu asked as me as I just looked at her with a blank state.

Excuse me

"Why me?"

"It's because you seemed more experienced in it." She answered.

"But sora deck is based off fusion wouldn't he better?"

"Yeah, but I think that you will be the better teacher. Don't tell Sora I said that." She said and I chuckled.

"*chuckles*" Don't worry I won't and I accept teaching you. Want a ride home?"

"Beats better than walking." Saying as part of the duel runner came down and made extra room then I gave her a jacket and a helmet.

"Are you holding on  tight?"

"Yes."

"Now we're off." It was a quiet rider until I asked yuzu this. "I notice the look between you and Yuya are you sure you two are not a couple?" asking  her causing to tense up.

"I already told you that we're just friends!"

"But as the years past by it grown into something more haven't it?"

"It has or at least for me because I don't know how Yuya would respond."

"Yuzu we're boys, and it's difficult for us to acknowledge our feelings. I'm pretty sure Yuya does love you just have a hard time announcing it."

"Then what do I do?"

"You just leave everything to me. As your teacher I promise this to you."

"Okay I believe in you." She says as I pull up to her house.

"And we're here. Alright Yuzu see you tomorrow after school and you better be ready for training." I say to her as she gets off.

"Don't worry I will." Then returning my jacket and helmet and she went inside.

Timeskip to Yuya house.

Pulling up into the garage and parking my duel-runner Yuya mom had turned on the lights.

"So there you are, I was wondering what took you so long but Yuya said that you were staying back but it took a little bit longer than he thought."

"Sorry Yoko-San, I took yuzu back home after she asked me to stay back."

"And what is it and asked?"

"To help teach her fusion summoning and I accepted it."

"Then that's fine, I still it some dinner on the table if you want some."

"Thanks. Also Yoko what is yuzu and Yuya relationship right now?"

"It's oblivious that yuzu loves Yuya but that big of mine is to blind to see it, why do you ask."

"Because I promise after becoming yuzu teacher to get her and Yuya together."

"Aren't you a little matchmaker. I pray for your success. Come on let's get inside it's starting to get cold." She says and closes the garage and I are and went to bed.