Final Duel

After that day passed Yuya is down to his last duel the championship is a day away which my boss allowed me to give me time off so me and yuzu are practicing at the harbor.

"H-Hey Yuzu your not mad at your teacher aren't you?" I asked clearly remembering how upset she was that's when she brought out her fan.

"Your right thanks for reminding me of that!"

SMACK!

That loud smack was the sound of yuzu paper fan slamming on my head making me rubbing it in pain.

"Ow ow ow!" Rubbing it trying to cool off the pain.

"That's what you get for spying on me and Yuya!"

"But as the master it's important to see you grow."

"Oh really?" She said and getting ready for another swing until my savior came.

"Seems lively over here. You two haven't started yet?" That voice who was Sora. I asked him to come here in order to observe yuzu duel.

"Nope. But we're about to since your here now." I said and we both activated our duel disks and Sora put himself in the corner and the two duelist shouted at the same time.

Duel!

Akio LP:4000 x5
Yuzu LP:4000 x5

Turn One

"Alright yuzu you go first. Now then show me the fruits of our training!"

"Right. My turn!" She said and drew her starter cards. "I activate first movement solo! If I control no monsters, I can special summon a lvl four or  lower "Melodious" monster from my  hand or Deck. I summon Serenade The Melodious Diva!"

Serenade The Melodious Diva:Light/ATK:400/DEF:1900/Fairy/Effect/Monster/LvL 4

"Then because of her effect I can summon a 'melodious' monster in addition to my normal summon. If I control a 'melodious' monster special summon Canon the melodious diva!"

Canon the melodious diva:Light/ATK:1400/DEF:2000/Fairy/Effect/Monster/LvL 4

"Now thanks to Serenade other effect I can use this card as two monsters to tribute summon a lvl seven or higher fairy type monster!Enchanting Melody echoing heaven. Awaken the sleeping virtuoso. Come forth! LvL 8! Melodious Maestra-Prodigy Mozart!"

Melodious Maestra-Prodigy Mozart:Light/ATK:2600/DEF:2000/Fairy/Effect/Monster/LvL 8

"Now I can special summon a 'melodious' monster from my hand. I summon Elegy The Melodious Diva!"

Elegy The Melodious Diva:Light/ATK:2000/DEF:1200/Fairy/Effect/Monster/LvL 5

"Thanks to elegy all of my special summon melodious monsters gain three hundred attack and they can't be destroyed by card effects."

Elegy The Melodious ATK:2000>2300

Melodious Maestra-Prodigy Mozart ATK:2900

Canon the melodious diva ATK:1700

"And now I end my turn."

Turn One End

Akio LP:4000 x5
Yuzu LP:4000 x1

Turn Two Start

"*Just like I taught you.*" I said and a smirked formed on my face and I drew my cards. "I activate dragon shrine! I can send one dragon type monster from my deck to the graveyard and if it's a normal type I get to send another one as well. Now I activate return of the dragon lords! Not A Single Card Can Stand Up To This! My Pride! My Soul! Blue-Eyes White Dragon!"