Entertainment! Duel Blue-Eyes Vs Odd-Eyes

After it's been an hour me, Yuya and the gang arrived at Yusho Duel School.

Yuya: "We're here!" He said before releasing my arms.

"You know you didn't have to drag my hand Yuya! I could've ran by myself."

Yuya: "My bad. I got kinda carried away." He said in embarrassment.

"Uh where are the others?" Asking looking around the area before being able to seem. It seems like they have lost their breath.

Yuzu: "Yuya.... can you.... please not...run so fast next time." Panting Heavily once she and the other kids recovered their energy she asked me. "So what do you think of our school?"

It looked copper and ridiculous at the same time

It looked copper and ridiculous at the same time. I'm surprised the sliding pole able to support that much weight. This might be the type of school for kindergarten but futuristic. Altogether though I can understand since it was meant to be a fun dueling school.

"It's very unique Yuya."

Seeming pleased with my answer he responded. "Awesome! Let's go inside, I'm sure the others will be happy to see you!" He opened the door and we entered in.

Once inside You Show didn't actually look that bad despite its reputation. There's tables, chair, couches, desks and computer.

???: "Yuya, Yuzu ! That you guys?!" We heard a strange man voice to me but not for them. He has dark blue-eyes and brown/orange hair.

Yuzu: "Yeah dad it's us."

Before I'm able to speak he got uncomfortably close to me.

???: "I'm Shuzo Boyle! The Principal of YDS and Yuzu father." Saying Introducing himself.

"Pleasure to meet you Boyle-San. I'm Kaiba Akio." Saying respectfully.

Shuzo: "Are you interested in enrolling our school." He said looking so hopefully that it's a little depressing. Even Duel Academy might feel bad for him. But it's still not a good way to recruit students, because of that Yuzu smacked her father on the head with a Paper fan.

Yuzu: "Dad please stop! That's not a way to enroll a new student!"

???: "Who is he?" A young man who is almost as tall me but is more bulky then me. "Gong have never seen him before."

Yuya: "Hey gong when did you get here?" He asked his best friend. "Hope you weren't waiting too long."

Gong: "No you didn't." He said firmly. "Gong was wondering if he was into another duel before the Maiami Championship."

Yuya: "Sorry gong, but another time. Now I would like you to meet my new friend." He said as gong walked towards me and my god, if I wasn't half his night I might've had to tilt my head upward.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kaiba Akio."introducing myself.

Gong: I'm Gong Strong! Yuya childhood friend and rival. Pleasure to meet you Kaiba- San.