Beginning Of LDS Attack! Blue-Eyes Vs Gem Knights

"Are you sure you can handle these two grunts?"

???: These two wear the armor of dead friends they need to pay. You focus on why your here.

"Okay. Beat them."

Flashback end.

Akio groans holding his head and wonders.

"I wonder who dream I'm having mines or this body?"

That's when Kisara appeared.

Kisara: "Sorry I forgot to mentioned that you will be experiencing your host dreams once in a while."

"But I don't be able to tell who they are. How am I able to look into this person memories if all I'm going to here and get are voices?"

Kisara:Right now your soul is in this body so it doesn't recognize you as a host.

"So your saying I'm like a parasite. Is that why I don't have fang of critias or ancient fairy in  my deck?"

Kisara: In a sense yes. You will have to have a stronger bond with this body in order to access this body memories and be one. As for critias and ancient fairy, they will come at your time of need.

"Oh so like that then. Thanks for the explanation although it means more headaches for me." Saying as Kisara disappeared and the door opened.

"Akio, I was coming to wake you up for breakfast but I heard you talking to yourself or where you talking to someone?" Yuya said and that's when I realized I bamboolzed myself.

Shit

Um

"I was praying to get my day started."

Dumbass why did I have to use an excuse like that I feel bad about using praying as an excuse.

Yuya: "Oh well it's like I said mom just made breakfast and is ready."

"Come on let's go."

Felgrand Dragon:*Praying where you? I heard your prayer and answer your call.*

"Lazy dragon I wasn't praying for you.*"

He said and Felgrand disappeared while laughing as he went down the pole.

Yuya's mom was really kind to let me stay here. Of course that had to do with the fact that I commented on her beauty and she immediately perked up and started hugging me making Yuya and me really uncomfortable. Well mostly Yuya, I didn't mind it as much as he did.

Because I like milf and that's what Yuya mom is. Glad I didn't landed in the manga version. Damn Yuya dad got lucky as hell though.

We sat down and on the kitchen table Yuya's mom brought a ton of pancakes and I thanked Mrs.Sakaki.  Me and Yuya began stuffing our face with pancake.

"So what do you boys have planned for today?" Yoko asked while putting yet ANOTHER! full plate of pancakes!

"*This must be what heaven feel like*" I thought  and stuffed myself.

"Nico Smiley arranged me another duel for me to qualify for Maiami City Championship." Yuya said with mouth full of pancakes. Then swallowed them and turn his to  speak to me. "Sorry Akio I won't be able to come with you at Yu Show today."

"It's fine I was planning on looking around town anyways for a job . So I'll use my motorcycle." Even though I hacked into LDS I'm pretty sure Declan knows that I hacked him. So I will get a job to hopefully throw him off.

"Motorcycle? Don't you think your too young to be riding those?" Yoko asked as I forgot even though she a milf she a mom at heart.

"I can ride it fine. I took a plane here and also brought my motorcycle." Shit I think that I just got my self into more trouble.