coffin?(anomaly)

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|

*qiqi POV*
Where is qiqi?
Its so dark...
Qiqi feels like in some sort of a small place...

Its reminding qiqi of that time hu tao tries to drag her and seal her in a coffin....,qiqi must ask baizhu that time to help her get out..
Is qiqi really going to die?,
*end POV*

Qiqi doesn't like the feeling inside of the coffin as she tries to reach her hand up only to be met with a wood

"I've gotta hurry up and find a uniform!gah!,why does the lid have to weight a ton!"

A voice...
Could the voice help qiqi get out from this small place she hates?

"Huh?,fire....oh no....qiqi must get out or qiqi will be burnt..."

Qiq quickly kick the lid with both her body and with help of her sword
Suddenly a loud crack can be hear,
Finally the lid is undone!qiqi can get out!

"Yes now i can grab the unifor- hyah!?,you are not supposed to be awake!"

'A talking cat?,qiqi never see a talking cat,qiqi only ever see a talking bear its name.... Its goaba?
No... Not that...,qiqi can't remember...'

"How dare you ignore the great grim!,the greatest sorcerer!, anyways forget it!,give me your uniform!"

uniform?,ah is it this weir cape that some how qiqi suddenly wear...should qiqi give it....
Its not qiqis after all...'

"Kid stay away from that cat!"

Suddenly a man show up and picks qiqi away and ran away from the 'great' grim

'Huh?,who is this boy?,do qiqi know him...,qiqi don't know... Can't remember...'

As the boy ran away far and far away holding qiqi the boy arrived in a place full of book shelf,a library?

"We should be safe here..,hello there my name is yuu whats your name little one?"

"Qiqi..."

"I see..,do you know where we are?"

"No.. Qiqi don't know,can't remember..,all alone..,want to meet baizhu and drink some cocogoat milk.."

"Oh..,i see,looks like we can only rely each other...,don't worry little qiqi i will help you,protect you.."

Suddenly the cat appeard

"Huh!,you think you can escape from the great grimm?,huh!,what is this thing!"

Than as grim show up he is wrapped in a cord as a man wearing a weird mask and clothing.
'Is it fontaine cloth?,qiqi wonder it looks weird..'

"Just call it though love
now.. Young man and the.. Little kid? Please stop hiding show yourself."

As than the boy that hold qiqi came out from their hiding
"Hmm you are a student i see based by your robes.. You are supposed to be waiting in the gates as i soon will wake you up goodness and even bringing an untrained familiar?"
'Gates?,is it the coffin where qiqi woke up from?'

"Let me go!,i am not his familiar!" The little cat says

"Yes thats what those stubborn one says"the weird masked man claims

"If you are talking about the coffin then the cat destroys it,and also what do you mean by student,i am no student!, and he is not mine-"The boy said

'qiqi didn't know coffin called gates...'

"The magic mirror make no mistake.,now the ceremony has been waiting for you,lets go for i am gracious"