your not all alone dear qiqi~(lies)

After the overblot accident, riddle went all around the school askibg forgiveness, the heartslabuy dorm also recreate the unbirthday party and ace also told riddle to bake a cake if he want him to forgive him.

Riddle did his best on making the cake with no one help of course.

While yuu and the other heartslaybuy dorm students fix the garden,and preparing the place for the party.

Qiqi is still asleep,she hasn't woken up yet, after the accident, riddle woke up first followed by yuu while qiqi is still asleep, everyone is worried, but no matter how many times they checked or the doctors check qiqi is fine, and just sleeping.

Sometimes its worried yuu because qiqi is an undead and she doesn't really breathe that much and she always pale,so it kind of scared her what if qiqi has passed away without them aware.

.in somewhere.

"₱«‡¢#§ be careful on picking you herb.." A beautiful weak looking lady said to a small girl beside the door.

"Yes mom!" Answered the girl
The girl has a black hair but sometimes it can be mistaken as a dark brown.

" mom and dad will wait for you..,don't force yourself..,if you can't find it than go back home quick." The weak looking woman says while trying her best to stop her coughing.

"What your mother say is right..,the war is till going on..,even if our archon has atleast won the war before, the left over from the war is still there..." As a man came to the room, the man looks injured with him trying his best to walk.

"Yes dad!,i will!!,bye mom bye dad" as the girl hurriedly left happily able to go outside.

Times has passed

The sun has almost set.

Yet the girl have yet to found the thing she is looking for.

"Oh no...,i haven't found it yet!!,mom will be so disappointed....searching herbs is hard.." The girl says as she kick a stone

/dug/

A sound of a stone crashing with something more hard, as she goes looks at the source.

Thats when she found a big and a tall mountain.
When she looks up she found a beautiful flower.

Her mother is a perfumer and a pharmacist, her mother once mentioned that flower to her.

It was the flower her dad use to court her.
Her mother said the flower definition is humility,costancy,gratitude and everlasting love.

She also said "its A small flower with strong vitality. It is said that its downward-blooming flower keeps its fragrance from dissipating."

Its one of her moms favorite..

Maybe if she give it to her mom, she will atleast get her?