punishment(a lesson must be learn)

Yuu POV

After qiqi gone,mr.crowley bring me to a...
Randown building?and i will be living there,i met with grim again and than me and grim met with a ghost and fought it and we win,i manage to convince headmastet to let me be with grim

The next day

They headed over to main street. It was quite a marvel, really. A cobblestone path that leads to the castle-like school's entrance. The street was lined with 7 statues that were unfamiliar to her. As they sweeped, Yuu could feel the students gazing down at him from behind him, but he couldn't care less anymore.

"Hey henchman! Who's the scary looking lady?" he commented.

"Don't be rude, Grim," he responded. If they had large statues like these, they were most likely respected figure.but still who are they?

"But I don't know either," Yuu says. The golden plate read "The queen of hearts". Looks like monarchies existed here.

"You guys don't know about the Queen of hearts?" a voice asked.

"Who?" Grim asked as he whipped his head around

The voice belonged to a boy with orange-reddish hair with a red heart painted on his face. He wore the school uniform- a white buttoned shirt with a red vest and a black jacket that had gold linings, a striped black an white tie. His trousers are the same color as the jacket, and a black belt wrapped around his waist. He wore a sort of armband that had a gold crest attached to it. A pen with a red glowing gem was in his breast pocket.

"Who's the 'Queen of hearts' anyway? And who are you?" Grim asked, tilting his head.

"Ace Trappola, a fresh first year. Nice to meetcha!" he says cheerfully.

Ace goes on to explain how the queen of hearts ruled over a land of crazy people, and how her strict rules had kept everyone in line and everything under control. "Ruling over a kingdom of insane people isn't easy," Ace said.

Eventually, Grim just kept asking questions and pointed to every statue in main street. Yuu listened carefully as she sweeped. There might be some useful clues that the boy could drop in the conversation, and she was curious herself too. All in all, the seven figures are known as the great seven;

the Queen of hearts ruled over a kingdom of madness and kept them in line under strict rules.

The king of beasts climbed through the ranks in order to become king through cunning tactics (which sounds awfully sketchy to Yuu).

The benevolent sea witch had offered help to any unfortunate soul she stumbled upon (For a price).

The Vizier of the Scalding Sands who served a foolish sultan that almost let his daughter be tricked by a street rat who pretended to be a prince, and became a sultan himself.

the fairest queen who maintained her spot as the most beautiful, checking her ranking everyday in her magic mirror (she's good at making poisons too).

The ruler of the underworld who tamed many strong beasts and had them all under his thumb, like cerberus, hydras, and titans.

And lastly, the thorn fairy, who was arguably the strongest of them all, could wield strong magic and could supposedly turn into a giant dragon.

"Woah! They're pretty cool!" Grim exclaimed in awe.

"Yeah, unlike a certain raccoon," Ace scoffs.

""Eh?"" Grim and Yuu said in unison.

"That's it. I can't hold it anymore!" Ace started to chuckle, before he bursted into full on laughter, almost falling to the floor.

"Th-The cat that caused a ruckus at the ceremony and got ki-kicked out, and-" he paused, trying to breathe from his laughing. "And the magicless guy that got summoned to a magic s-school got turned into j-janitors! Hahahah!" He laughed. "It took every ounce of strength not to lose it in the entrance ceremony- Hahaha!" he continued.

Yuu couldn't care less but grim wasn't having it.

"And where is that zombie kid?that went with you huh??"ace ask still holding his laugh

Hearing ace is trying to make fun of qiqi,yuu wasn't having it, actually all along yuu feel similarity with qiqi,he feel bad for qiqi when he noticed her eye show no sign of living and just full of tiredness.,he don't know how she died but yuu feel like he know qiqi somewhere..,maybe from his sister?,he feel like his sister once introduce qiqi to him but. Like in screen not in real life..,but he can't really remember.

Yuu quickly take ace neck tie and punch him,not accepting to be punch ace starts to try beating yuu grim joined in using his fire,ace relect it using wind but the fire went to the opposite side and went to the queen of hearts statue resulting it burn

As than crowlet shows up and punish them to clean 100 windows in cafeteria later on after school.

Note:end!!!,i hope you like it!