memories?,and strangers(is it a truth?)

•=•=•=•=•==•=•=•==••=•===•==•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•
|=|==|=|=|=|==|==|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|

Qiqi feel sad..,qiqi want to meet dr baizhu again...,qiqi worried if dr.baizhu will ran around liyue to search qiqi again just like that when qiqi came back to search cocogoat...

Dr.baizhu ran around liyue,dr.baizhu is really sick and weak even more weak than qiqi a zombie...,he pass out for a few hours,he break havoc,he even tries to burn the funeral parlor,not that qiqi mind about it... Still...

What if he pass out...
Much more longer,like...
Days..week..months..years...

What if.....

Forever?

"Qiqi!,whats wrong??,are you okay??" Suddenly a voice call her out.

it turn to be epel worried at her
"You were pale a bit!,you okay?,crap is it hurt that much?,should i call mr.crewel??? welp i mean you are normaly pale but ya like much more paler." He ask trying to make much more sound convincing

"Qiqi is alright..."qiqi says not so convincing towards epel and crewel that just came inside the room.

"Qiqi if it still hurt you can say it too me..."crewel said trying to convince qiqi to open up,petting her head at the time.

The pet that crewel give to her feel comfortable and warm..,remind her whenever she finish picking some herbs,dr.baizhu will pet her if she did a good job.

Qiqi enjoyed the pet very much.
She looks really cute like a cat.
The sight was so wholesome unknown to qiqi,crewel took the picture and set it as his phone wallpaper.

•=•==•=•==•=•=•=•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•=•==•=•°•°•=•=•==•=•=

As than finally crewel convinced and let qiqi go.

Right now qiqi is holding epel hand walking towards poemfire dorm it was already night than they saw the familiar figure.,its yuu

"Ah qiqi!,you here...,i thought you have already gone to your dorm,its not great for a child to sleep late you know?" Yuu says worriedly

"Qiqi and is on our way to go back,it seems like you guys didn't get expelled huh?" Epel ask

"Yeah..,we went to the dwarf mines and fought this weird inky monster and found the stone!"yuu answered

"Wha-!?,you guys went to that abandoned mines?,heck-,cool man!,fighting a monster?,and win!,man...that looks cool"epel says with great ethusiasm and admiringly.

"Hahaha..yeah..,and the payment we all tired heck grim already pass out!,look"yuu said showing grim sleeping in his hand.

"Welp to be expected well than!,we must go now or dorm head might punish us!"epel said reminded by the fact vil is waiting for them.

"Alright bye!"

As than epel quickly pull qiqi and drag her to the magic mirror and went to poemfire greeted by vil and rook

"Unbelievable!,to be late and taking so much time!,i could've just use the time to use my skincare products!,really!" Vil says totally mad

"Well calm down now roi du poison,i still remember when you insist to check them up worriedly" rook says trying to remind vil by the fact he is the most worried one when waiting for them.

Epel apologize to both of them and than all of them walk in to the dorm and talk a bit but that when they noticed qiqi has been quiet for a bit and see qiqi sad and gloomy.

"Oya?,little potato?what wrong?"vil ask worriedly

"Qiqi...,wants to go home...miss mr.baizhu"

As than the poemfire trio understood,qiqi is feeling homesick...and the worse case is there is no way for her to go home nor interact with her family..

They all took it as their job to cheer qiqi up.they than invite qiqi to eat some dessert and wear skincare together still trying to cheer her up.what ever thay done its still not working..,amd its already night.

Than..

"Little potato...,i am sure..,you must be sad...,but..,you can't be.sad all the time no?,how about spend your time the best of you can while you're here?,so that maybe when you can finaly go home you can go without regret?" Vil says convincing qiqi

Qiqi doesn't understand why are they trying to cheer her up.
People in liyue usually will just let her be or in some worst case ignored her and talk her in hee back.

They all doesn't like qiqi because she is a zombie,most peopel in liyue only accept her in there because of dr.baizhu..

But...

They all remind her of traveler,when she try to cheer her up that time when some kid call her name..,thats when traveler introduce her to the other kid in the teapot realm.

Qiqi wonder what nahida means before...

wait....

Qiqi....,did she just remember something?

How???

Isn't qiqi always forget things...

Qiqi...

Remember

Their names..

Their looks...

Even tevyat people names too..

Qiqi remembers everything...

Qiqi...

remembers...

"Qiqi!" vil shout,shaking jer worriedly,unknown to qiqi right now she is crying.

She remember something everything. More more

There is some that she still forget but it will come soon.

All she know is that she remember some portions of her memory.

Like her friends
Traveler companion
Other hobbies
Her favorite spot.

Many things..

But....

She feel tired by the sudden information..

Sleepy...

As than void took her

She fall asleep with smile creep up at her face and a tear fell.

A tear that somehow exist unknown to her.

In a black void there stand 4 figure.

"Poor child...,must be hard..,her hard ships shall be remembered with a song!"

"She is protected by contracts..,but... It is.. Certainly..
Is sad..."

"It is needed.the hardship will help her soon on,eternity is always by her side shall we watch over her from a far"

"I feel bad...,she is one of my Friend... But... I-, i will use every wisdom i have to help guide her!"