memories...of the cursed soul..(your fate is unknown)

Yuu woke up in a black space...
As he wondered deeper and deeper

As suddenly his surrounding change into a cozy pike place.
As he heard someone..

"Congratulations on your 8th birthday, Riddle," A sweet voice cooed. "For this year, your birthday cake is a sugar-free one filled with nuts. It's made from soy flour with lots of lecithin since it's good for the brain."

W

hat kind of cake is that?? And

Something about the lady's voice sounded sickeningly sweet, as if twisted into a facade. Yuu thought.

"Thank you mother, but umm.." a child's voice trailed off. "Just once if its is okay..,I actually want to eat a tart filled with lots of red strawberries.."

Yuu was shocked. Is that who he think it is? It was unmistakable for sure. The red hair, heart shaped ahoge, and graphite eyes. It was none other than the red ruler himself, Riddle Rosehearts. Except he was a small child, smaller than he already was.

However, the woman was baffled. "My, how could you say that! Desserts filled with sugar like that may as well be poison for your body!"

Yuu was weirded out by the lady..

"Just one slice will make you exceed your quota of calorie consumption," She explained. "Come now, this one is filled with docosahexaenoic acid and icosapentaenoic acid. It's much healthier."

Yuu seriously think that the lady was dumb... What she said is right...,but-, as long as they do not eat too much than it'll be alright... And he also think that it also important to feed daily take of sugar to your happines...

Yuu had never seen a more depressing birthday. Sure, sweets weren't exactly his common favorite..., and he choose spicy more than sweet...,but even so he still lives sweet, and this was going too far.

"Ah, but the ideal recommended calorie intake for an 8 year old is.. It's only 600 kcal for one meal. So don't eat any more than 100 grams, understand?" the woman said in a twisted tone.

Little Riddle nodded with a disappointed look on his face. "Yes Mother.."

"I've always wanted to eat tarts filled with red strawberries.." Riddle's voice sounded. "Just like the one displayed on the shop window of the bakery we pass by,"

Aww... Why can't the mother let little riddle ate it...

The scene shifted. Now they were in Riddle's room. Little Riddle sat on his desk, diligently jotting in notes on his paper under his mother's guise.

"That is all for your lesson on classical magic. Read the next 50 pages required for your next magic lessons tomorrow," She ordered. "Now the, you have an hour to yourself before your next lesson,"

"Yes, mother,"

"Mother has something to take care of in an hour. I will see you then," the woman left than left the room.

"I was always surrounded by lessons I had to finish," Riddle's voice rang through the space. "And if it was possible, they'd extend it for longer,"

"That's terrible.." Yuu muttered. He thought that his school life was suck... Having homework....,forving,punishment from teacher,bullies..,practice...,yet it may have some rest time and lots of studying, but some people will always end up happy in the end. They had time to play, they could eat as much as they pleaded, received birthday gifts, and studied whatever they pleased. In a way, he was surprised he didn't anger his parents..,but Riddle did.
Even if it is a bit slinght of mistake...