new friends?,more patients!?(foe or friend..?)

Finally!!!
The magift has started!

Qiqi is seated in the teacher seat. Where she finally choose to leave from her sit and 'adventuring' if qiqi remember what klee would call it.

As she than took of from her sit, she than walks around venturing the stalls, seeing many unfamiliar people.

When suddenly....

/gubrak/ a sound of something bumping each other and fall.

As qiqi looks at infront of her a boy with a brown hair and a lion ears.

"Ah- sorry.." Said qiqi as she offer a hand to the boy she bumped into.

"Ah its okay!" Said a boy with a dark brown colliding with black hair and an animal ears.

Suddenly a yells of people can be heared searching for someone or something.

"Oh no!! They're here!!" Said the boy frightened

"What wrong?" Ask by qiqi worried if somehow he got a bad stomache

"They're here if i found out by them i'll be in a bug trouble!"

"Than how about follow me?"

"Really! Okay than!"

As qiqi than took the boy hands and sprint to the infimary since she have the key, as qiqi is a zombie she doesn't really feel tired but different than her the boy was a living being so they will feel tired.

"Ah- sorry.. Qiqi didn't think you will get too tired by that.."

"Its okay! You help me a lot by hiding me from them!" Said the boy as he took qiqi's hand, and stand after finally calm his breathe down.

"My name is cheka!" Said by the boy happily puffing his chest.

"...my name is qiqi.."

"I see!,what were you doing there before qiqi?" Ask by cheka

"I was just walking.. Around.."

"I see... I was actually trying to find my uncle before.. But i didn't found him.."

"Its okay.. You can find him later.."

"Qiqi! You have the key of the school infimary! Are you a student here? No! A nurse maybe??"

"Qiqi is a nurse.."

"Woah! Thats cool!!"

"Thank you.."

As than they all talk together about times in the school abd about each other life, when suddenly a loud sound appeard as a sign of the competition starting.

"Oh no! Its starting! I have to find my father quickly!"

"Qiqi can help..."

" really?? Please help!!!"

"Let's go than.."

As qiqi than took cheka hand and bring him to search his parents but of course making sure that she won't be too fast for cheka.

"Thats my dad!!" Shouted by cheka telling qiqi to stop.

"Thank you qiqi! I have to go now! I'll makes sure i will meet you later! Byee!" Said by cheka as he leave to the crowds..

"Ah-..
Okay... Than.. Qiqi will just be at infimary.."

As than qiqi went to the infimary and read some of her fav books and some snacks she bought with her money.

When suddenly.

"Help! There is injured people!"

Hearing that qiqi quickly stood from her chairs and went outside bringing medkit.

/klang/

A sound of the medkit fall.
Qiqi was shocked to see mang people injured.
What happen?
But no time to risk she quickly got to healing the injured
Some she bandage
Some she healed using her vision.

After a long time finally everything cleared out.

It looks like another overblot...
Qiqi was tired...
She use her vision too much maybe its better for her to just sleep for awhile.

"Rest lil pup i'll handle the rest"
As she heared someone say that she quickly fall asleep.

As she than sleep.
Only to wake up with...

More patients??????

"Ah you woke up can you handle them while i buy more medicine and bandage qiqi?"

Qiqi than nod regrettably

"Well than i'll go now"

As crewel than went out.
With a big sigh she healed yuu and leona with and other students.
Of course not forgotting to punish them with a freezing cold and hurting bandaging.

That marks the day where savanaclaw students starts to fear qiqi.

And as she Finally healed them all Cheka suddenly show up.

"Uncle!" Cheka shout

"Uncle!?" As all the students currently in infirmary shout

"Wait- you're saying the person leona hate the most and fear the most is a kid??" Ruggie with absolutely shocking face and suprised tone shout

Only to be replied with Leona glare of annoyance.

Note:thank you for reading sorry for not uploading for awhile, my mother took my phone away from me 😔