party!,and cake disaster! new stranger?(useless activities)

*the next day*

In an early morning in the infimary,there stand 2 man anf one little girl,finishing a health check up.

"I have already checked lil puppy..,but it seems that she is are very healthy...,hmm it looks like we have to continue the check up tomorrow,the class is almost starting.."said mr.crewel as he informed vil.

"Sigh...,alright than mr.crewel,thank you again." Vil answered with a bit worried tone
He was worried by rhe fact qiqi has been unenergized for the past days.

"Also..,schoenheit,it looks like i can't watch over lil puppy for i have matter with dire crowley,so i think it will be much better if you find others to watch over her"informed crewel to vil

"I see i understand mr crewel,thank you again"answered vil as he pick up the tired little qiqi from thr bed check up.

As than they quit the infimary.
Today is holiday so no class,but vil is busy as he has a modeling schedule today and rook have matter to attend to,and epel is also busy..,no one is free to take care of qiqi,as he was thinking,suddenly a voice call out to him.

"Vil!,please don't daydream in hall it against the school law!" The boy call out

"Ah-,riddle..,you're here?,i thought your dormitory will start a unbirthday party?" Vil ask wondering why the red hair is in the school.

"Well..,it just so happen that i have to return a book back to library as it is stated in the queen of hearts rule 'one must return back the things they have borrowed nor broke' so must do it and if i were to not do it than the library caretaker will be in trouble!" Riddle answered vil.

"I see...,so? When will the party start?"vil ask curiously.

"Oh- it will start at 9 so there is still a few hours...so our dorm can start preparing the party according the rules.."riddle answered.
"ah-,isn't that the little girl from last ceremony?,i have still yet to say thank you to her"

"Thank you?,what did she even do?" Vil questioned

"Ah,its nothing she is mr.crewel helper right?,yesterday some student from my dorm got hurt while trying to run away from their duty,she helped me by healing them and froze them,still such a kid to posses such a talent...,anyways when it was mr.vargas class i see her sitting down by a tree but- when i went to her to say my thank you to her she was sleeping so i thought it will better for me not to woke her up."

"Oh-well actually this little potato has been really un energized so i am quite to worry.. She has not shown any interest in this live....,and also today i have a schedule for modeling and mr.crewel is busy rook and epel... Too...,i don't have anyone trust worthy to watch over her other than them..." vil say to riddle with a anoyyed tone

"Hmm..,how about let me watch over her?"riddle sugested to vil

"Huh?,really?,would you willing to watch over her?" Vil questioned

"Sure...,today my schedule is only for unbirthday party.. And some task according to the rules.. But other than that i am free... So i am sure i can help!" Riddle says tp vil convincing him.

"Alright than... I trust you...,lil potato woke up..."vil finally agrees as he than tries to woke qiqi up gentlely.

"Huh?,.... Yes..."qiqi answered with a half a sleep look..

"Alright!,lil potato say hi to riddle!,as he will watch over you for today!"Vil introduce qiqi to riddle

"Hi,qiqi right!,i have yet to say my thank to you for yesterday thank you.

"Your welcome?"qiqi answer slightly a bit confused,she did not remember ever helping.

"Well than lil potato i will leave you guys alone. Shall i go than!" Vil say as he leave qiqi alone with riddle that time