ice blue cihlid?(amusing)

The school pass just like any normal days.

With qiqi being watched over by the teacher, now its lunch time.
Professor crewel entrusted qiqi with yuu.

Now they are in the cafeteria.

"hey.. Guys, is it just me, or is it more crowded here than usual?" Ace pointed out.

"

Qiqi hold my hand tight so we will not be seperated" yuu remind qiqi

"Okay..,got it" Qiqi answered with a bit exited tone.

When suddenly

"Today is a once in a month special day! The famous bakery from the foot of the mountain is doing business here for the day!" The cafeteria ghost explained.

"The foot of the mountain..?" yuu pondered.

"There's a village here in the isle of sages too," Deuce clarified.

"Oo.." Yuu replied

"Early bird gets the worm! So I'd go now if I were you before the goods sell out!" The cafeteria ghost advised, before disappearing.

"

Well.. Lets go.., yuu what will you buy?" Deuce ask.

"Oh?,me..,i will just buy anything delicious, since i got some money from helping headmaster yesterday."

"Oh, okay. Let's hope Grim doesn't-" Deuce paused. "Where is he?"

"Please, not today.." Yuu pleaded.

As if on cue, angry exclaims from some other students nearby could be heard. "Oi! A freshie's cutting in line!"

"Outta the way, that deluxe minced cutlet sandwich is mine!" a familiar gray menace proclaimed.

"That won't fly here! Get out!" other students replied with a pissed tone.

Yuu had about a few seconds to try and defuse the situation before it escalated. Unfortunately, a crowd formed nearby and he couldn't pass through. All he could do was try to find a way to slither his way through the other students without letting go of qiqi's hand, luckily he finally succeed.

"Myah!" Grim yelped, as Yuu could feel a strong gust of wind pass by. "Hey, watch it!"

Through some miracle, Yuu managed to slip through before anyone could get hurt and Grim retaliated.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Grim winced. Yuu had he grip a tight grasp on his ear, pulling it every now and then. Unfortunately, grim had already gotten the deluxe sandwich, and they couldn't return it, so Yuu had to pay up. "Sigh.., and here i thought i can eat some delicious bread while saving up some money.."

As than qiqi pull yuu uniform cloth making him look at her.

"Here...,yuu can use qiqi's money..." As qiqi give a card to yuu.

It seems that as qiqi works as crewel little assistant determine by how many students she was able to patch,she will get a reward from mr.crewel

And sometimes the poemfiore students will come to qiqi to ask some ice, since qiqi's ice is pure and cold perfect for their routine and they would pay for it.